Quest Overseas - Andean Expedition in Peru/Bolivia

Take on some the most stunning sights South America has to offer with 6 weeks of adrenaline-charged adventure, through Peru and Bolivia on our unique Andean Expedition!

Some of the highlights of this adventure include trekking the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, kayaking on the highest navigable lake in the world, a 4x4 expedition across Bolivia’s salt flats, alligator spotting on the Yucumu river in a dug-out canoe, sand-boarding down some of the highest sand dunes in the world and trekking into the second deepest canyon on earth- just to name a few!

This expedition also gives you the chance to experience and explore colonial cities and remote communities; immersing you in countless different cultures and breathtaking landscapes.

Learn more on the Quest Overseas website! Join today and do something exhilarating on your Gap Year trip!

Clare

One thing I've learnt...I can sleep anywhere!

This expedition was so jam packed with adventure after adventure, I was shattered, I came back and slept solid for 3 days. Everyday we were in a new location, new country, different bed and different activity just around the corner. Whether it was waking up in the snow to climb mountains at 1am or falling asleep on the longest most uncomfortable journey into the jungle or sleeping between 2 friends in a tiny tent who've stolen your role mat, you knew that the next day would have something exciting prepared to share with what became your family. And this happened for 6 weeks straight. But despite getting barely any sleep, unless you were lucky enough to get an upgrade to the sleeper bus section with real reclining seats, I wouldn't have changed it and would do it all again tomorrow. Now have the best stories at parties and met the greatest friends!

Just one thing...add food bags to the kit list, they were the most useful thing and I had to ration them to everyone else.