PMGY offers 1-week to 3-month volunteering opportunities in the stunning town of Cusco in the Peruvian Andes. Volunteers get involved in a wide-range of project work including English teaching, childcare, dog rescue, wildlife rescue and medical electives.
Our programs in Cusco run throughout the year. We have two start dates every month so you decide when you go and how long you go for.
- Most Affordable – PMGY’s programs are accessible to everyone who wants to make a difference, through low fees and high-impact projects.
- Best Support – Our international and local teams provide extensive around the clock services to assist you every step of your PMGY adventure.
- Safety Prioritised – With safety a PMGY number-1 priority, we have taken all necessary precautions to ensure our programs are as safe and structured as possible.
- Extraordinary Experiences – With PMGY, you have the opportunity to truly immerse yourself in amazing cultural and travel experiences, ensuring you leave with unforgettable memories.
- Friendships for Life – Your PMGY experience not only opens up a doorway for new experiences and exciting memories, but also life-long friendships when meeting new people from around the world.
Spend your time providing love and care to kids. Apply yourself on a program that gives you creativity to provide a fun project for little ones in need!
Get up close and personal while helping create a better life for Cusco's street dogs. If you love dogs this is a great way to give back and make an impact!
Be the reason for young aged students to smile. The basic education provided in the local school system isn’t enough, the children need volunteers like you.
What better way to learn a language than to surround yourself in the culture interacting with its people and traditions!
Get first-hand experience in both public and private clinics in Cusco! This project will provide volunteers an insight of the Peruvian healthcare system.