The Spanish gap year course in Granada is the perfect solution for those looking for a serious break from the typical classroom experience. Students engage in in-depth study of Spanish, including regular practice and grammar education. In addition to classroom learning, the school organizes social actives in order to ensure long-term retention. Popular social activities include movie nights, parties, and themed evenings. Visit the CESA Languages website for more information on the Spanish Gap Year course in Granada, Spain.
- Lovely friendly school in central city location
- Year round start dates for all ability levels
- Native Spanish speaking professional teachers
- Accommodation with local hosts or in studios
- Visa support provided, if required