View Other Details
24/7 support in English and Spanish
Spanish Gap Year a 12-week program where you will be immersed in REAL Spanish culture while you learn Spanish. You'll travel by train with our local Spanish guides:
-You will visit our capital, Madrid, with its wonderful museums and Picasso’s iconic Guernica painting.
-We’ll cycle or walk The Camino de Santiago.
-You’ll take cooking classes in The Basque Country, the foodie centre of the world.
-We will Climb The Picos de Europa, kayak through their canyons and surf the waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
-You’ll discover modernist architecture in Barcelona and learn about sustainable agriculture and marine science in Valencia.
-And you’ll experience flamenco music in Granada, with its World Heritage site, The Alhambra.
Spanish Gap Year will be your trip of a lifetime. You will acquire interpersonal and practical skills that will stand to you for the rest of your life. You’ll travel by train, the most sustainable form of travel.
- Experience Spanish culture with locals
- Travel Spain by Train: responsible travel
- Learn Spanish through hands-on experience
- Visit Madrid, Barcelona, Andalusia, The Camino and The Basque Country
- 6 US College credits from the University of Salamanca