- Palma de Mallorca
View Other Details
- Assistance with the application process;
- Guidance through the interviewing and matching process;
- Assistance through the process of obtaining the Visa;
- Support and emergency contact throughout the placement abroad;
Our Au Pair Program provides young people with a wonderful opportunity to live with host parents and their children, while immersing themselves in a new culture and language. This program is a chance for young people to grow their childcare skills, gain professional experience, and explore a new part of the world. The program can help young people build self-confidence, meet new friends, and forge unforgettable memories.
Become part of a Spanish family by embracing the country’s rich culture and language, firsthand! Explore cosmopolitan city life, the architecture and monuments; immerse yourself in the diversity of people while living among dramatic landscapes and coastlines. At the end of the day, rest your head and enjoy a private room with full board courtesy of your host family.
- Gain valuable childcare experience while providing live-in care for a host family
- Great opportunity to travel and live abroad
- Opportunity to live in Spain from 1 to 12 months
- Ongoing support with staff members before, during, and after your program year
- Thoroughly screened host families located in Madrid, Barcelona and Palma De Mallorca!