Tia Tula: Spanish Gap Year Program

Learn the depths of a student town like Salamanca, full of life. Also enjoy your free time travelling through all of Spain and visiting other places in Europe.

The method of classes at Tía Tula is totally interactive, using conversation with the students as the base of learning. Besides the Spanish Language Course, Tía Tula offers extracurricular activities that make your Spanish living comfortable and entertaining as well.

In addition, you can take advantage of your gap year with Tía Tula and recieve different certifications:

- Certificate of an advanced level of Spanish from Tía Tula.
- DELE Certificate from Instituto Cervantes.
- Certificate of Spanish Business from the Chamber of Commerce in Madrid.
- Earn minimum 3 credits with our Spanish courses!

Djacy

Spanish course and volunteering

I studied Medicine in Brazil and decided to do a Masters degree in Salamanca, Spain, but first I wanted to improve my Spanish. A friend suggested me to study at Tía Tula Spanish School. Study in Tía Tula was one of the best experiences I've had in Spain, since I met awesome people who helped me to adapt to the Spanish culture from the very beginning. Teachers are very well qualified and patient to teach. The school has a modern structure and a nice atmosphere with classes in small groups, consisting of a maximum of 10 students per class, according to the level of each student. It has an easy teaching method and modern audiovisual resources.

Besides, I did some volunteer work in different organizations. It was very encouraging helping others in need and also learning technical terms of medicine in Spanish. The school has agreements with different universities and students can earn European University Credits ECTS thanks to its courses. The University credits can be transferred to any college or university in the world.

Tía Tula is on a great location, right in the center of Salamanca, where the student life takes place. I recommend this program to all my friends who want to study abroad in Spain.

I liked the program very much.
Yihua

Gap year in Salamanca

Life in Salamanca is very calm and comfortable. The people of Salamanca are very nice. I like living here. Furthermore, Salamanca is a city with a lot of culture and the school Tia Tula is in downtown.

Teachers are very king, they help me with everything when I need help. They have a lot of experience teaching international students. Every evening there are activities for students to visit the city, to eat tapas and many other funny activities. Also the school is very affordable to study Spanish. Welcome to Tia Tula and Salamanca!

About Tía Tula Spanish School

Tía Tula is a modern Spanish School that offers an effective method of learning Spanish with the best qualified teachers in a warm and personalized atmosphere in the heart of Salamanca, Spain. We are committed to meeting your individual needs and to...