Learn the depths of a student town like Salamanca, full of life. Also enjoy your free time travelling through all of Spain and visiting other places in Europe.
The method of classes at Tía Tula is totally interactive, using conversation with the students as the base of learning. Besides the Spanish Language Course, Tía Tula offers extracurricular activities that make your Spanish living comfortable and entertaining as well.
In addition, you can take advantage of your gap year with Tía Tula and recieve different certifications:
- Certificate of an advanced level of Spanish from Tía Tula.
- DELE Certificate from Instituto Cervantes.
- Certificate of Spanish Business from the Chamber of Commerce in Madrid.
- Earn minimum 3 credits with our Spanish courses!
View Program Information
- Class material.
- Academic program.
- Some extra-curricular activities.
- Transfer service from the airport to your housing in Salamanca when you arrive.
- Housing in a shared flat, private room.
- Medical insurance.
The price does not include the cost of exams external to Tía Tula (DELE, Spanish Business from the Chamber of Commerce in Madrid).