Stoke Travel: Sun, Sea, Surf And Sangria At San Sebastian Surf Camp

London to Hogmanay; Private Party Train to Edinburgh for NYE

Join us for Hogmanay 2018 where Edinburgh city centre comes alive with Scotland's best New Year’s Eve party. Jump on our chartered party train from London to ring in 2019 with Stoke travel. You’ll party on the Stoke Travel Express train with a complementary bottle of bubbles before we pre-party at our exclusive venue, head to the street party and finish up your night at our after party venue.

Want to surf the days away and party into the night in one of the most beautiful regions in Spain? Come join Stoke Travel from June 1 - Sep 30 at our San Sebastian Surf Casa in the Basque country, Spain, for an unforgettable surf holiday. Whether you’re a total newbie who doesn’t know a surfboard from an ironing board, or a seasoned pro who likes to get totally barreled, we’ll make sure you get the most from your time here. After a day in the waves, spend your nights chilling with a cold one or party the night away with other international travelers from across the globe.

Our all-inclusive package includes dorm-accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner, board hire, daily surf lessons, and party nights. We also provide optional extra’s such as paragliding, horse riding and yoga, and for €10/day you can take advantage of unlimited beer and sangria to really get in the holiday mood. For an extra €10/day upgrade to our Van Surfari to surf the best breaks in both Spain and France!

• Daily lessons from experienced guides and surf equipment (board and wetsuits) included
  • Surf the best breaks of the Basque coast, along Spain and France
  • Three hearty and healthy meals provided daily - all dietary requirements can be allowed for
  • Party nights and pub crawls can be arranged in San Sebastian/Zarautz
  • Get the most from your Surf House experience and join us for longer! You'll receive private lessons, surf theory and some fantastic freebies, check the website for more info.

Sam

All Round Good Times 🤙

I attended the Stoke San Sebastian surf camp in September and it was great. Adam and the team were awesome and really made it a fun experience. The surf house was a cool place to stay and the bedrooms were warm at night. The food was unbelievable at breakfast, lunch and dinner. The surf instructors were really good and catered to all surfing abilities. Everyone was friendly and accepting and always looking to make sure everyone was enjoying themselves. All round good times 🤙

Hollie

Best way to learn to surf

Staying at the surf house was the best way to learn to surf (even though I'm still no pro!). Surfing is a great hangover cure, which is lucky because of the parties in San Sebastian.
The food was so, so good, and the staff super friendly.
The house was pretty simple, just somewhere to sleep, and have a beer with surfers from all around the world.
I can't wait to get back this summer, and maybe even try some of the breaks on the coast of France!

Maxime

I'm in love with Zarautz

What an amazing surf spot is Zarautz, it's better than I could have ever imagined! And what a great people did I meet at Stoke Travel's Surf camp in Zarautz! The waves were perfect to learn how to surf, the surf classes were perfect for beginner as well as more advanced surfers and the surf teacher was a hottie. I will definitely go to Zarautz to surf with Stoke Travel again. Met the most amazing people there.

Better tents with more personal space.

About Stoke Travel

Stoke Travel are a European tour and accommodation provider based in Barcelona. We are known for our surf, festival, and party tours all over the world, with prices and packages catering for backpacker budgets. Come join the party at dozens of...