Stoke Travel: Ibiza Beach Camp - Fun In The Sun On The Worlds Best Party Island

Some call it the mecca of party people and for good reason. Not only does this world premier party destination have some of the best clubs and DJs in the world, it also boasts some of the most beautiful scenery and killer weather in Spain!

Come experience Ibiza with Stoke Travel anytime between the 1st June - 15th Sept, and not only will you party like a rock star with other international travelers - you’ll get your zen on with daily yoga, get the heart pumping while cliff jumping and be mesmerized by the sea life while snorkeling. Or you could just look beautiful with all the other beach babes while working on your tan.

We’ve also got a few extra packages we put on every summer to ensure you get the most out of this beautiful oasis. There’s our PADI Scuba Certification Courses, for beginners, to open water divers, Yoga Getaways, to immerse in all things zen, learn the language with our beginner Spanish classes, or impress with stunning pics from our Photography Course.

• Most affordable way of seeing Ibiza
  • Stoke guides to ensure you get the most of your trip to Ibiza
  • The world's most famous party island
  • See the 'other' side of Ibiza visiting beautiful beaches and hippie markets
  • Explore more of Ibiza with our special packages, Yoga, Photography, Scuba or Spanish language lessons

Henrike

Beautiful Ibiza

Oh Ibiza, my great love. I never been to Ibiza before, mainly because I don't need to go abroad to have a great party. But after having such a blast on Oktoberfest with Stoke Travel and people telling me Stokes Ibiza trip is more than just partying, I wanted to see or my self.
And they were not wrong, Sightseeing, cliff jumping and snorkelling are just a few of the things we did besides partying our asses off. This trip is the dream combination between relaxing, extreme sports and partying. I absolutely loved it!

I'd say, make the open bar between 12 and midnight instead of 11-11
Maxime

Ibiza the different way

What an amazing and new way to visit Ibiza, finally something that is not solely based on partying but focusses on relaxing and the beauty of the island. Ibiza is an amazingly beautiful island where you can do so much more than partying, so every day we went to do something different. Hippie markets, surfing, snorkeling, ... And the morning yoga sessions were a perfect way to start our day! Only our tent did not close the first day, but luckily the staff solved this problem the day after.

Bigger tents, more space for personal stuff.
A tent with chargers to charge your phone / camera.
Shelly

IBIZA THE BOMB

Had the best time ever with Stoke Travel at Ibiza, it is a lot different than staying into a hotel! It is much better, I stayed in a tipi, which is so cool. You are outside, which is way nicer then inside considering the weather and you could hear the waves of the sea hitting the shore.

But we did not sleep that much, because of course there was lots of partying going on. During the day we did yoga to relax a little bit and feel better. That is so calming.

Over all an awesome awesome experience and I would recommend it to everyone who loves the balance between partying and relaxing and enjoying nature.

OH and the food was also really nice.

Sometimes the staff was a little bit chaotic with planning stuff, but that is because they are so flexible so things get arranged last minute. For me it was not a problem, but for some people it might be.

About Stoke Travel

Stoke Travel are a European tour and accommodation provider based in Barcelona. We are known for our surf, festival, and party tours all over the world, with prices and packages catering for backpacker budgets.

Come join the party at dozens of...