Stoke Travel: Ibiza - Fun In The Sun On The Worlds Best Party Island

Stoke Travel: Ibiza - Fun In The Sun On The Worlds Best Party Island

Join Stoke Travel at Oktoberfest 2017!
Come join thousands of other fun loving, beer-drinking travelers for over two weeks of beer-fuelled mayhem from the 14 Sep - 4 Oct.

Spend your days downing steins in the beer halls, sporting those sexy lederhosens and dirndls, & singing from the beerhall tabletops. The fun doesn’t have to end there - in true Stoke fashion, we keep the party going back at camp with our very own Stoktoberfest. At our all-inclusive campsite you’ll find carnivalesque celebrations, DJs, live bands, live radio shows & an open bar entertaining up to 2000 international guests nightly.

Some call it the mecca of party people and for good reason. Not only does this world premier party destination have some of the best clubs and DJs in the world, it also boasts some of the most beautiful scenery and killer weather in Spain!

Come experience Ibiza with Stoke Travel anytime between the 1st June - 15th Sept, and not only will you party like a rock star with other international travelers - you’ll get your zen on with daily yoga, get the heart pumping while cliff jumping and be mesmerized by the sea life while snorkeling. Or you could just look beautiful with all the other beach babes while working on your tan.

Stoke Travel does travel your way - we are flexible with your itinerary, letting you be the captain of your own trip.

Europe » Spain » Ibiza
Europe » Spain
Program Tags
Adventure Travel
Primary Language
All-inclusive 60€/night (min. 2 nights)
Sleep: Camping accommodation by the sea (twin share tent, mattress, sleeping bag)
All inclusive: Tented accommodation
Breakfast and lunch
Daily use of snorkelling gear
Daily morning yoga
Guided hikes
Beach games
Party trips
Discounted club entry
Add ons: Open bar access to beer and sangria - 10€/day, solo tent upgrade (€20/day)

Henrike
Utrecht

Beautiful Ibiza

Oh Ibiza, my great love. I never been to Ibiza before, mainly because I don't need to go abroad to have a great party. But after having such a blast on Oktoberfest with Stoke Travel and people telling me Stokes Ibiza trip is more than just partying, I wanted to see or my self.
And they were not wrong, Sightseeing, cliff jumping and snorkelling are just a few of the things we did besides partying our asses off. This trip is the dream combination between relaxing, extreme sports and partying. I absolutely loved it!

I'd say, make the open bar between 12 and midnight instead of 11-11

Maxime
Breda, the Netherlands

Ibiza the different way

What an amazing and new way to visit Ibiza, finally something that is not solely based on partying but focusses on relaxing and the beauty of the island. Ibiza is an amazingly beautiful island where you can do so much more than partying, so every day we went to do something different. Hippie markets, surfing, snorkeling, ... And the morning yoga sessions were a perfect way to start our day! Only our tent did not close the first day, but luckily the staff solved this problem the day after.

Bigger tents, more space for personal stuff.
A tent with chargers to charge your phone / camera.

Shelly
Netherlands

IBIZA THE BOMB

Had the best time ever with Stoke Travel at Ibiza, it is a lot different than staying into a hotel! It is much better, I stayed in a tipi, which is so cool. You are outside, which is way nicer then inside considering the weather and you could hear the waves of the sea hitting the shore.

But we did not sleep that much, because of course there was lots of partying going on. During the day we did yoga to relax a little bit and feel better. That is so calming.

Over all an awesome awesome experience and I would recommend it to everyone who loves the balance between partying and relaxing and enjoying nature.

OH and the food was also really nice.

Sometimes the staff was a little bit chaotic with planning stuff, but that is because they are so flexible so things get arranged last minute. For me it was not a problem, but for some people it might be.

Stoke Travel are a European tour and accommodation provider based in Barcelona. We are known for our surf, festival, and party tours all over the world, with prices and packages catering for backpacker budgets.

Come join the party at dozens of different events, like Oktoberfest,