Responsibility for the health and well-being of a group of children, school chaperones and Viamonde staff in an international ski camp environment. Healthcare counsellors will assist with the daily ski and snowboard program, treat minor injuries and health issues and coordinate treatment with local medical facilities for any more serious injuries. In addition, healthcare counsellors will participate in a program of evening activities, supervise meals and be assigned to some wake-up, lights-out and other duties.
Applicants should possess an internationally recognized nursing qualification as well as a first aid and CPR qualification issued by a recognized body. Applicants must be advanced level skiers (preference will be given to applicants with an internationally recognized ski instructor qualification to PSIA 1/CSIA 1/CASI 1) and ideally, hold a valid driving license to drive a manual (stick-shift) vehicle.
Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and fluent in English.
- Meet similarly-minded young people and establish lasting friendships.
- Experience working with children of all ages from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Spend time in the beautiful Swiss Alps.
- Gain experience and improve your skills teaching skiing.
- Explore Switzerland and nearby Italy and France on your time off.