If you are looking to take part in a challenging and worthwhile programme on your gap year, this is the perfect program for you.
Based in a children's village in the Rift Valley in Tanzania, you will work alongside a team of dedicated volunteers dedicated to providing a permanent home for nearly 100 local children. Your main role will be to lead fun activities. to teach English and to help with the day-to-day care of the children.
You will live with other volunteers in private, shared accommodation in the village. You will have access to a western bathroom and a communal area to relax in the evenings. You will be well supported by our team before departure and throughout your time in Tanzania.
Surrounded by beautiful scenery, this is a fantastic project for people looking to experience real Tanzanian culture. You will have Sundays free and most volunteers use this time to relax at the local safari lodges or to shop in Karatu - a great way to get to know the area and the team!
- Experience real Tanzania as a local
- Contribute to a fantastic project, working tirelessly to help local children
- Live in a vibrant children's village with a brilliant team
- Eat delicious, home-cooked food
- Explore the area and all that Tanzania has to offer