View Other Details
PMGY offers 2-week to 6-month volunteering opportunities in the northern town of Arusha, near the foot of Mount Meru. Volunteers get involved in a wide-range of project work including childcare, English teaching, and medical electives.
Our programs in Arusha run throughout the year. We have two start dates every month so you decide when you go and how long you go for.
- Most Affordable – PMGY’s programs are accessible to everyone who wants to make a difference, through low fees and high-impact projects.
- Best Support – Our international and local teams provide extensive around the clock services to assist you every step of your PMGY adventure.
- Safety Prioritised – With safety a PMGY number-1 priority, we have taken all necessary precautions to ensure our programs are as safe and structured as possible.
- Extraordinary Experiences – With PMGY, you have the opportunity to truly immerse yourself in amazing cultural and travel experiences, ensuring you leave with unforgettable memories.
- Friendships for Life – Your PMGY experience not only opens up a doorway for new experiences and exciting memories, but also life-long friendships when meeting new people from around the world.
Leave a lasting impression on the lives of some Tanzania’s most disadvantaged children assisting with childcare and education.
Teach in a school or kindergarten in one of the most extraordinary places in the world. Help the children build a positive, constructive future for themselves.
Combine learning with hands-on activities in this placement that will give you essential and exciting experience for your medical career.