- United States of America
View Other Details
For the adventurous soul, who's craving something out of the box, who wants to climb mountains and explore the world with a group of fun loving friends. We offer the chance to be seen and accepted for who you already are and the chance to see the world for what it is and what it could be. We inspire rather than coerce.
For 14 weeks you will practice living in the moment while traveling and exploring in Thailand and the US southwest. You will dig into the skills that build community and explore the meaning of freedom in a variety of contexts. You will emerge from the program feeling inspired and with a sense of possibility. Our goal is to truly experience the rawness and realness of the people, landscapes, plants, animals and special moments. We guarantee you’ll feel alive and shake up your life.
- Explore the mountains and beaches of Thailand while connect with locals
- Live the good life while climbing mountains and hiking canyons, baking your own bread, learning community living skills, and exploring sustainable living.
- Experience small town, off the beaten path to learn about pressing border and environmental issues.
- Be part of a homespun family that challenges you to deeply understand and experience your inner self, your world, and your options.
- Adventure with fellow participants who are creative innovators, young people in charge of their own education already making things happen in the world.