View Other Details
Dive into our 12-day Island Paradise tour, exploring world-famous, incredible beaches and islands, such as Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi, and Ao Nang in Krabi. Experience the authenticity of Thailand with a homestay in Amphawa and floating bungalows at Khao Sok National Park. Packed with 15 exhilarating activities, this adventure concludes with a return journey to Bangkok.
Responsible tourism is the cornerstone of Backpacking Tours. From our careful selection of activities to stringent operational guidelines, we aim to make travel a force for good. Our tours are crafted to benefit travellers and communities alike, creating memorable experiences while adhering to sustainability and responsibility principles.
- 12-day round-trip (Internal flight Back to Bangkok), 14 Meals, 15+ Activities, all accommodation and transportation. Quality Accommodation and around-the-clock tour guides.
- Gear up for the thrill of a lifetime! Cruise on a private boat, exploring Thailand’s iconic islands, including Koh Phi Phi and Maya Bay
- Take a long-tail boat to the world-renowned, Railay Beach. Pure Bliss!
- Wake up in a charming Thai house by the river before exploring the vibrant Amphawa Floating Market.
- Drift off to sleep in floating bungalows of the enchanting Khao Sok National Park.
Experience Thailand like never before with Backpacking Tours' acclaimed 21-day adventure. Since 2013, we've connected travellers on journeys through stunning landscapes and hidden gems. Meet like-minded travellers and make new friends as you explore the best Thailand has to offer. With a 4.9-star rating backed by thousands of verified reviews, we promise quality and unforgettable memories. Join the adventure with Backpacking Tours.