Explore the gems of the west on this road trip from the stunning peaks and plains of the Rockies, to the diverse rainforests and waters of the Pacific Northwest and Hawaii. Immerse yourself in Grand Teton National Park and take a quick plunge in a turquoise alpine lake and explore some of the most pristine wilderness of the west. We will partner with local conservationists in Yellowstone National Park to understand the current threats to native populations of wolf and grizzly bear. Sleep under the stars on a sailboat and cruise through the San Juan Islands to learn about marine ecosystems. Trek through the pristine wilderness of the Big Island of Hawaii and fall asleep to the sound of waves meeting the sand and soak up this unique volcanic landscape. Come away with forever changed appreciation for our backyard and new insights gained from this in-depth look at some of the most famous landmarks of the American West.
- Participate in a Cougar Tracking Program on the Olympic Peninsula
- Study Marine Biology while Sailing the Iconic San Juan Islands
- Earn Your PADI SCUBA Certification on Hawaii’s Colorful Reefs
- Backpack the Lush Rainforest and Coastline of the Big Island of Hawaii
- Research Grizzly Bears and Grey Wolves in Yellowstone National Park