- United States of America
View Other Details
Dedicate this May term to manifesting your good life & discovering your great work
Join us on a 60-acre homestead peninsula in the coastal woodlands of Maine. Become part of an intentional community of learners: immersing yourself in nature, living deliberately, cultivating mindfulness, learning to garden & gaining perspective on what really matters in historic times like these.
You'll take two college courses for up to 6 credits: "The Good Life Course" and either "The Food Life Course" OR "The Creative Life Course".
- Nature Immersion: connects to nature as a source of grounding, insights and contemplation.
- Cultivate Mindfulness Skill: knit back together your attention span, calm and focus the mind.
- The Good Life Course: asking the big questions of life, discovering ideas to live by.
- The Creative Life Course: experimenting with a range of artistic practices, expanding your capacity for creative thought and action.
- The Food Life Course: exploring the interconnection between food and the good life, getting our hands dirty in the garden.