High School Study Abroad Exchange Program in Australia
4 - 52 weeks
View Other Details
TimeframeAcademic Year Fall Spring Winter
Price Details--Airport pickup upon arrival
--Host family accommodation and 3 meals per day
--Comprehensive medical/accident insurance
--Arrival Orientation with Australian Local Coordinator
--Certificate of Completion upon successful completion of the program for use on college applications.
What's IncludedAccommodation Some Activities Meals
Jan 10, 2023
Aug 30, 2019
36 travelers are looking at this program
Spend a trimester, semester, or a year abroad as a high school exchange student in Australia with Greenheart Travel! Immerse yourself in the Australian culture as you attend a local high school and live with a volunteer host family. For those interested in outdoor activities and exploring the natural surroundings, Australia is a perfect study abroad location!
Program at a Glance:
- Host family accommodation will provide a full cultural immersion experience
- No foreign language experience required — they speak English!
- Program fee includes host family accommodation & meals!
- You can choose between trimester, semester or academic year lengths
- A straightforward online application process
Video and Photos
- Choose a program length that fits your school schedule
- Host family accommodations and meals included in the program fee
- Assistance from a personal program manager before, during, and after your study abroad program
- 24-hour emergency support during your high school program
- Pre-departure and arrival orientations included
Response from Greenheart
We are very sorry that you feel so strongly about your time in Australia. We are happy to address your concerns and questions about the program with you and your parents. Safety is the number one priority of our programs at Greenheart Travel, and we perform numerous steps before and during each participants’ program to ensure their safety. All of our participants are placed with carefully matched and thoroughly vetted host families, all of whom must pass a criminal background check.
Local staff in Australia are available to counsel and assist students who are struggling with adjustment issues and assigned as your personal contact to talk about any issues that might arise. We understand that it might have been difficult to express any challenges you were having to your local coordinator, but please understand that it is our top priority to promptly resolve any issues, especially when safety is involved.
We are always striving to ensure all our participants have the most rewarding experiences abroad and would love to continue the conversations we've had. Feel free to contact me directly any time, as I would be happy to address any further concerns you have had during your experience.
- Hope Pavich, Greenheart Travel High School Programs Manager