- Caye Caulker
View Other Details
Spend two weeks exploring the rich landscapes and marine life of this beautiful tropical nation. Earn your SCUBA certification or advance your current skills while diving in the Belize Barrier Reef World Heritage Site, home to sea turtles, manatees, peaceful whale sharks, and playful dolphins. Spend your days helping marine researchers as they work to protect the reef from lionfish, conduct reef health checks, and monitor local wildlife populations. Spend your free time snorkeling through the clear tropical waters around our private Belize island, or relax in a hammock under the cool shade of palm trees. Enjoy delicious home-cooked meals, then sit alongside your new friends to watch the sunset over the tranquil Caribbean sea. On the mainland, visit the Mayan city of Xunantunich, filled with ancient temples and palaces, and learn more about the rich history of this unique civilization.
- Snorkel Amongst Sea Turtles, Nurse Sharks, Eagle Rays and Other Wildlife at Laughing Bird Caye National Park
- Enjoy the Belizean Culture in the Tranquil Coastal Town of Placencia
- Help Protect the Largest Barrier Reef in the Western Hemisphere by Removing Invasive Lionfish
- Earn Your PADI Open Water or Advanced Open Water SCUBA Certification on a Private Caribbean Island
- Journey Into the Rainforest For a Refreshing Swim in the Tropical Waters of the Mayan King Waterfall