VISIONS: British Virgin Islands High School Service Program

Accepting Applications for 2019!

Programs are filled on a first-come, first served basis so we encourage you to apply early!

Embrace a rare opportunity to engage in crucial hurricane relief work—cleanup, carpentry and rebuilding—in the British Virgin Islands. Learn tangible lessons about the social and environmental issues the islands face in the midst of increasingly destructive storms. And swim, snorkel, sail and explore in one of the most beautiful and welcoming places on earth.

• Community Service
  • Beaches
  • Hurricane Disaster Relief
  • Adventure
  • Scuba Diving

Darren

One of the best summers

I've done the three week program to the British Virgin Islands, and it is a lifetime accomplishment that i will always look back at to admire. At first I was hesitant about going and stepping out of my comfort zone, but my parents pushed me and I left there thankful they did so. You experience a new culture of living, food and friends. To me the biggest one was friends, because you develop such a strong bond. Leaving the place broke my heart because we came so far from strangers to best friends, and it was a challenge letting go. This program is most definitely worth it, but be prepared to say goodbye because its difficult. If your worried about safety, the leaders they have there are some of the most trained and profound individuals i've ever met. They're some of the finest role models I've ever worked with. All in all, this is the best summer program out there!

Nothing, best experience
Terry

Fabulous experience

My son loved the Visions BVI program. He had fun, made friends, learned skills and helped people. He built steps, made furniture for an orphanage, painted at the Botanical Gardens and more.

After "work," the participants got to enjoy snorkeling, beach time, a festival and all the island had to offer. My son's favorite recreational experiences were learning to scuba dive and visiting The Baths.

Allie

Visions BVI is an amazing experience!

I went to the British Virgin Islands with Visions during 2011 and had a great time. It is awesome to do community service at any time, but being able to work with others in your group as well as in the community makes a big impact on your experience. The islands are beautiful and Visions offers a variety of different service adventures. I have made great friends and memories that I will always remember. It is an awesome program.

About VISIONS Service Adventures

VISIONS programs are grounded in a philosophy that has been changing the lives of teenagers for 30 years. We believe it is best to do one thing and do it well. That’s why across all programs we have one model, built on the pillars of meaningful...