Travel For Teens: The Czech Republic

COVID-19 Program Updates

Due to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, Travel For Teens has decided to offer flexible booking options for some of their upcoming programs. Learn more about COVID-19 updates to stay tuned regarding program information.

The Czech Republic is home to the enchanting fairytale city of Prague. This city is steadily becoming one of the hottest destinations in Europe and TFT will show you why! With its castles, cobblestone streets, and old school charm, you are sure to find your happy ending on any of our trips that visit here!

Now Hiring: Travelers with Youth/Education Experience!

Are you passionate about inspiring youth? Do you believe experiential education is crucial to growth and development? TFT staff have the unique opportunity to work with teens in incredible countries all around the globe. Our staff have in-depth knowledge of the destinations we visit and are proven role models and leaders. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Check out our site for more details and to submit your application today!

Emily

Unbelievable Experience

Last summer, I went on the Eastern Europe trip with Travel for Teens. I was immediately drawn to it because most tourists do not go to Budapest, Krakow, or Prague, and theses countries offered so much culture and history. All three places were so amazing. My highlight of Budapest was when we went caving underneath the city. It was such an unreal experience, crawling through holes and making jokes about whether or not we were going to get stuck in the holes. Of course, I only packed my white converse sneakers (needless to say they were no longer white after we emerged from the cave). In Krakow, we visited Auschwitz- Birkenau, which was extremely humbling and haunting. Just imagining the horrors that went on there still send chills up my spine. In Prague, I just loved exploring the city. We had a lot of free time to wander with a group of friends, take pictures, eat amazing treats, and just absorb everything that Prague had to offer. It was so great to get away from all of the stereotypical European tourist spots and really experience what it is like to be a true traveler. I could not recommend this trip enough because of its unique destinations and amazing experiences.