Student Exchange Program in England

High school in England

Opt for a high school exchange program in England!
You'll take classes in English in a local British high school: you will attend classes in specialized subjects of your choice, as well as an English language class, if you are not a native speaker! Outside of the classroom, you have the choice to live in a British host family for a further cultural experience or in an international student residence. Either way, you'll have the chance to improve your English as you interact with native speakers every day.
When you aren't studying, you'll have time to experience first-hand English culture as you explore Lincolnshire and the country as a whole.

Travel with Nacel to England and live a really British student exchange in the United Kingdom!

• Cultural experience: you learn about the British culture first-hand
  • This program is flexible: both native and non native English speakers may attend this exchange program.
  • International: meet students from around the world!
  • Cost attractive: Nacel places you in a State funded College with reduced tuition fees
  • Choice of accommodation: either homestay or student residence

Great question! We couldn't find the answer either, so your best bet is to contact the program directly. We found the link, right here: https://www.nacel.org/contact

Uh oh, we couldn't find the answer either! Click here to contact the program directly: https://www.nacel.org/contact

Berlinda

A new independence

My mom wanted to send me to China to learn Chinese, but she did a lot of research into different programs, and then she discussed it with me. What I liked most about this program was the amount of freedom you got. Basically, I learned to be really independent during this trip.

T