Fiji is indeed a tropical paradise, but is also a country with tremendous need. Many rural schools lack proper water and electricity and have insufficient housing for teachers.
- Help the local youth as you work to improve the learning environment at their school
- Monitor and collect data for ongoing research to establish a marine sanctuary
- Construct and maintain water filtration systems, and implement food sustainability projects
- Learn how the geographical distribution of this population limits access to resources, while offering solutions through hands-on assistance
- Assist communities in protecting the environment that is so integral to their way of life.
- Uncover the complexities of each challenge as you play games with the children, marvel at the diversity of the rain forest
- Learn what it is like to truly live off of the land
- Glide by boat over crystal blue waters and swim alongside majestic sea life