Studying abroad in Finland is not only an exciting travel adventure, but an academic opportunity to learn in one of the world's top educational systems. As Pasi Shalberg, a member of Finland’s Ministry of Education and Culture stated, “we prepare children to learn how to learn, not how to take a test.”
Students are able to choose between a 3-month, semester or academic year program to best work within their academic schedule.
-- Host family accommodation provides full language & cultural immersion
-- No previous language experience is required -- beginners welcome!
-- You can choose between trimester, semester or academic year lengths
-- Start dates available in spring or fall
- Flight from USA to Finland, host family accommodations and meals included in the program fee
- Medical Insurance and 24/7 Emergency Contact Support
- Assistance from a personal program manager before, during and after your program
- Be eligible to apply without having to meet any language requirements
- Receive an early bird application discount up to $500 when applying before seasonal deadlines