High School Study Abroad Exchange Program in Finland

Exploring the cultural sites of Finland
Exploring the cultural sites of Finland
Enjoying outdoor activities while studying abroad in Finland
Enjoying outdoor activities while studying abroad in Finland

Studying abroad in Finland is not only an exciting travel adventure, but an academic opportunity to learn in one of the world's top educational systems. As Pasi Shalberg, a member of Finland’s Ministry of Education and Culture stated, “we prepare children to learn how to learn, not how to take a test.”

Students are able to choose between a 3-month, semester or academic year program to best work within their academic schedule.

Program at-a-glance:
-- Host family accommodation provides full language & cultural immersion
-- No previous language experience is required -- beginners welcome!
-- You can choose between trimester, semester or academic year lengths
-- Start dates available in spring or fall

• Flight from USA to Finland, host family accommodations and meals included in the program fee
  • Medical Insurance and 24/7 Emergency Contact Support
  • Assistance from a personal program manager before, during and after your program
  • Be eligible to apply without having to meet any language requirements
  • Receive an early bird application discount up to $500 when applying before seasonal deadlines

finola

Great Opportunity to Study Abroad in Finland

Deciding to do this program was one of the smartest ideas I have had, in the duration of the program I learned so many things that I never knew and I felt like I grew into a new person. During the year I was there I got so much support from Greenheart and my local organization SUN experience which helped me thrive. I have so many outstanding memories of my experience that will stay with me for a life time. I would not hesitate to recommend this program to anyone who enjoys doing new things, as this is a great chance to learn, travel, and make new friends. If you are unsure of whether or whether not you want to do this program, then my advice to you is to just go for it, because if you do it will be an amazing way to learn about a new culture.

Edward

Fantastic Opportunity to Explore Finnish & Nordic Culture

I can honestly say that my spring semester in high school abroad in Finland was the best experience of my life! During my time (2018), Greenheart Travel teams up with a local exchange organization called SUN Experiences. Having the smaller local coordinator making sure everything goes well with the family, school, and just life helps make the trip both safe and a blast. Many of my best memories and best friends have come from this exchange, so I would fully recommend doing it to anyone interested in Finland or Nordic culture!