Announcing $12,000 in Scholarships for First Time Travelers!
Studying abroad in Finland is not only an exciting travel adventure, but an academic opportunity to learn in one of the world's top educational systems. As Pasi Shalberg, a member of Finland’s Ministry of Education and Culture stated, “we prepare children to learn how to learn, not how to take a test.”
Students are able to choose between a 3-month, semester or academic year program to best work within their academic schedule.
-- Host family accommodation provides full language & cultural immersion
-- No previous language experience is required -- beginners welcome!
-- You can choose between trimester, semester or academic year lengths
-- Start dates available in spring or fall
-- Straightforward online application process
Academic Trimester: $9,630
Academic Semester: $11,980
Academic Year: $13,700
- Flight, host family accommodations and meals included in the program fee
- Medical Insurance and 24/7 Emergency Contact Support
- Assistance from a personal program manager before, during and after your program
- Be eligible to apply without having to meet any language requirements
- Receive an early bird application discount up to $500 when applying before seasonal deadlines