Multiple Locations +2
1 - 4 weeks

Program Details

Age Max

Pricing

2 Weeks: $4,495 (Early Enrollment: $3,995)
3 Weeks: $6,495 (Early Enrollment: $5,995)

Tuition covers the all expenses in France. Student meals, transportation, activities, classes, supplies and lodging accommodations are included in tuition.
What's Included
Accommodation Activities Meals
What's Not Included
Airfare
Sep 19, 2022
Jun 24, 2022
16 travelers are looking at this program

World Class Programs is a study abroad program that focuses on giving high school students educational, safe, and worldly experiences.This summer study abroad program is designed for students of all academic backgrounds who are excited about immersing themselves in French culture and lifestyle. In this pre-college program, students will have an array of options for course study, including Art History, Fine Arts, and Philosophy, in addition to courses in French language and cuisine.

Our unique experiential learning method allows students to truly explore French culture in a safe and engaging way! We encourage students to immerse themselves in the language no matter what level they are at and our knowledgeable and passionate staff are there to help them along the way! Explore France by living in the heart of Paris, taking classes with our World Class Programs instructors and taking day trips to Normandy, Mont Saint-Michel, Lyon, Orleans, Monaco, Tours, Grenoble, and more!

Program Highlights

• Our “Night Photography” adventure activity!
  • Explore the catacombs beneath the Paris streets
  • Admiring the legendary archaeological finds and Renaissance masterpieces (like the Mona Lisa!) at the Louvre!
  • Taking the time to sketch the Façade of Notre Dame as part of the art class taught by our faculty!
  • at crepes while walking through the gardens in front of the Louvre

• 5 rating 100%
  • 4 rating 0%
  • 3 rating 0%
  • 2 rating 0%
  • 1 rating 0%
Emily

Senior Week Abroad

Last winter my child came to me proposing that instead of a traditional post graduation senior week at the beach she would like do do an educational tour abroad. She and a friend did their own research and felt that World Class Programs offered an option that seemed to be the perfect balance of education and tourism, free time and structure. We read reviews online like this one and since the organization is relatively new, we called and spoke with the director as well before applying. From the beginning of our interactions with the staff of the program we got the sense that their passion is planning the perfect travel experiences for students (rather than making a profit), and they have been top notch in terms of responsiveness and communication. As a parent I especially liked that we had a parent/child Zoom planning meeting before the trip, and during the trip the Director sent us detailed updates as to what the group was up to. My daughter checked in frequently and was just loving everything about the trip every time she called or texted. I wanted to take the time to write a review so that future parents researching programs can hear about our experience and have confidence in this newer organization.

Pros
  • Combination of learning and touring
  • Good communication with parents
Cons
  • A little touch and go with Covid and not knowing if the program would run
Alanna

Paris!!!

I had only a few things on my bucket list for this trip (watch the 1am sparkle of the Eiffel tower, have crepes from a crepe stand, see the works in the Louvre, do some shopping, and walk along the seine like mamma mia) and as I look back on it I can say that I truly accomplished everything on it and much more. I came into this program thinking it would be like other programs, overly chaperoned, too structured, and little to no free time. I was very pleasantly surprised when I arrived and I got much more free time than anticipated and when I was in class or with the group I was always learning something while also very much enjoying my time here. The trip was well timed and I never felt like we were too busy or had to little to do. The classes that we took were relaxed while also helping us learn about culture in paris. The program staff were flexible when we wanted free time or if we wanted to learn something different in our classes! I would definitely recommend this program to someone who is looking to get into studying abroad before college and it would be good for anyone no matter how comfortable they are with traveling. I came with a friend which helped me get to know people but there were others who came not knowing anyone and we all became friends quickly and will remain friends even after the trip!

Pros
  • flexible
  • safe
  • shopping
Molly

Amazing Paris Experience!

After taking a few years of French in high school, I was excited to visit Paris for the first time. World Class Programs gave us a trip that had everything we wanted to do and more. There was a perfect balance between structured activities (exploring downtown, walking to Notre Dame, visiting Versailles, going up the Eiffel Tower) and down time to explore the city on our own. I was able to practice and grow my French skills while learning life skills of living in a shared apartment and navigating a new city. I highly recommend this program as a great way to meet new friends and travel!

Pros
  • Free time in the city
  • Weekend trips out of Paris
  • Independent Living
Kenny

An Excellent Experience

World Class Program’s Paris trip was wonderful. There is ample opportunity to explore as much of Paris as you wish, while still learning a lot. They supply ample support to make sure you don’t experience any issues. Emersion and language education takes a hit due to the tourist nature of Paris, however there are excursions that allow you to find yourself in more rural areas.However if you wish, the staff is open to suggestions of locations to go. As an example, they were very happy to bring the group to the house of my favorite author (Alexandre Dumas) just outside of Paris due to my request. The program covers nearly everything you could want during life abroad including hotel rooms, train and attraction tickets, and food. Additionally, the staff was very kind and helpful. Easily one of the best times of my life.

Iris

Exploring Paris

This is my second trip with this company. The staff are super helpful if you need accommodations or help with anything. There are a variety of classes and the teachers know the subjects, they are personalized and the teachers take suggestions to incorporate into class. There were a lot of activities outside of class and we got to go to different places. The staff are always concerned about safety but still having fun. It is a great way to experience dorm life before college. I defiantly plan on doing it again.