Student Exchange Program in France

High School Exchange in France
High School Exchange in France

Study abroad in a French or an international high school in France!

We are looking forward to welcome you in France! You'll have the opportunity to improve your French skills by conversing with your host family and classmates, and become immersed in French daily life. As you explore your host country, you'll gain an appreciation for local art, music, and cuisine. From cosmopolitan cities with museums and theatre to the beautiful French countryside's wildflowers and castles, there is plenty to experience in France! As your time in France goes by, you'll gain an understanding that only comes through cultural exchange.

You will have various options for your school exchange program in France:
- live with a French host family and attend classes in the local public school
- opt for a weekly boarding school, living with your host family on weekends and holidays only
- choose to attend an international boarding school close to Paris

• A real French immersion: attend classes in French schools welcoming very few international students
  • Choose your prefered region or even your prefered boarding school, depending on your interests!
  • We do have options for students who are beginners in French, contact us!
  • Attend a 10 day-French preparation course for a smooth start!
  • 24 hour emergency service and support of your local coordinators

Joshua

My semester program in France with Nacel

I went for a 6 month program to France with Nacel. During my time in France i loved spending time with a french family and going to school, I got to share with other french students. I was the only english student in the class. I think my time in france was hard at the begining but them it got better, I made friends and also improved the language. I recommend this program to anyone looking for a total inmersion. Thumbs up!