Travel For Teens: Germany

Join TFT this summer in Germany and see why the country is loved by every traveler! All of our trips to Germany visit either the charming city of Bavarian Munich or the thriving cosmopolitan city of Berlin. With its many castles, rich history, and unique cities, you will soon discover that Germany is home to so much more than lederhosen and giant pretzels (although we think those are great too)!

Adventure & Culture

Berlin, Paris and London: See Berlin by bike and visit its museums and memorials, stroll the streets of Paris, eat at outdoor cafes, climb the Eiffel tower, marvel at the countless works of art in the Louvre, and head to London to shop Camden Market, see the Changing of the Guard, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, and much more!

Munich, Prague and Berlin: Discover Bavarian culture in Munich, become enchanted by the fairytale city of Prague, and delve into German history in Berlin.

Ultimate Europe for Older Teens 1: Amsterdam, Munich, Swiss Alps and Venice: Prepare yourself for the ultimate European adventure as you explore nine different countries on this program designed especially for older teens! Immerse yourself in the exciting cultures of every destination and learn to live like a local while travelling like a pro!

Ultimate Europe 1: Prepare yourself for the ultimate European adventure as you explore nine different countries this summer! Immerse yourself in the exciting cultures of every destination and learn to live like a local while travelling like a pro!

Ultimate Europe for Older Teens 2: Join us on the ultimate 21-day version of our 30-day older teens program to experience the unique cultures of six amazing European countries!

Contact the program directly for a cost breakdown! --> https://www.travelforteens.com/contact/

Katie

Berlin, Paris, And London

I had a fantastic time with TFT abroad in the summer of 2017. Not only did l learn a lot, but I also had a blast. I got to meet many people from different places and made many friends. One of the best parts is being able to travel with the trip leaders. They are friendly, supportive, and caring. Whenever we had a crisis, they were always calm and took responsibility. My favorite activities were the boat ride in Paris and the Broadway show in London. If I had the chance, I would totally go back again. You can't deny that there will always be up and downs to traveling, but I honestly cannot remember a time with TFT when l was less than happy. This company has really changed my life, teaching me to be a traveler, not a tourist. I would definitely recommend this program to teens who want to travel the world.

We should have more free time.
Ginger

Munich, Prague, and Berlin 2016!

For my first summer at TFT, I certainly picked a great trip. All three cities were amazing, so were the people and counselors. I loved meeting new people from all over the world. The counselors are seasoned travelers and have so many amazing stories to share. I loved biking through the Bavarian countrysides in Germany and paddle boating on the Vltava in Prague. Prague was definitely my favorite city, throughout the city, there are hilarious random statues like babies with barcodes on their faces and a man hanging on a pole off the side of a building. It has so many beautiful landmarks like the John Lennon Wall and the Charles Bridge. There are so many little memories I'll cherish forever and I highly recommend this trip to anyone.

Kathryn

Ultimate Europe

I went on the Ultimate Europe trip in the summer of 2016. I went to 7 different countries in one month. It was amazing. I love traveling and I have so many great memories from this experience. My favorite country we visited was Germany. While we were only in Germany a short time, we explored numerous places. I remember walking down the streets of Munich people watching and shopping. One of my favorite memories of Germany was when we went on a bike tour in Munich. Our tour guide was hilarious and showed us the best of the city. We biked through the English Gardens and saw people surfing in the surfing pool! Of course in Germany, you have to go to a beer garden or hall. As we soaked in the cool atmosphere of the beer hall, we also enjoyed delicious food I've never even heard of before. There are so many other great parts of this trip that stuck out in my mind. I still can't believe I've been to Paris and swam at a beach in Cinque Terre. The counselors on this trip were very kind and fun. They kept us safe always; but made sure we all had the best time. I also made a couple friends on the trip. I enjoyed exploring Europe with a group of teens my age, who love to travel. Traveling is a passion of mine, and I'm extremely glad to have gotten the opportunity to go on the Ultimate Europe program with Travel for Teens. I hope to travel with them again soon!

I would definitely recommend interviewing the students before you let just any student travel with your programs. I had a great time, but some of the people I was with did not behave well and bullied other people on our trip. While I was trying to enjoy the view from the Arc de triomphe, we had about 4 girls who just griped the whole time and how this sucked and how our counselors were being so cheap. These snobby rich girls did not understand the enormity of this trip that it meant to other students. This people, I believe could have been prevented from ruining this trip, but a process of interviewing and getting to know the person; before you let any kid go on your trips. I worked hard to go on this trip, and I had people griping throughout the whole trip, that this wasn't good enough, and boring and whatnot. If I travel with y'all again, I do not want people like this ruining the trip I worked so hard to enjoy.
Vivianna

Best Trip Ever!!

This was the best Teen Travel trip I have ever experienced! I travel a lot with my parents thought the year, however, travelling with a teen travel group is life changing because I get to meet new people my age and travel to new foreign exotic places. I have done three trips with Travel fro Teens and they all keep getting better and better. Last summer, I visited Germany and Prague. It was a spectacular adventure. We ate amazing food. We visited many beautiful museums. We biked through each city and visited cool villages (including a building made out of bones!). We visited an incredible castle and biked through the forest. We tried fresh German pretzels and delicious tredelniks in Prague. We toured the cities mostly by walking. It was an amazing experience and I met so many amazing friends. Would highly recommend.

Nicole

Great Program

I went on a trip last summer with Travel for Teens. Everything was amazing. I had so much fun. We went to Berlin, Paris, and London. The hostels we stayed in were great. I really loved the bunker tour in Berlin. The boat ride we did in Paris at sunset was so amazing. I'll remember seeing the sun set over the Eiffel Tour for a long time. The food was amazing. We went to a great pub in London on our first night. The counselors were super nice and made the experience even better. I made so many life long friends and can't wait to do it again.

About Travel For Teens

Travel For Teens is a program provider that believes that teen travel should be both enriching and fun. TFT offers a full range of travel experiences that teens can choose from to create their own ideal international experience.

TFT's motto is...