View Other Details
Airfare is included on high school semester abroad programs.
Scholarship opportunities are available for high school summer programs.
There are no hidden charges or surprises when you arrive!
Discover the majesty and rich culture of the Emerald Isle! Dublin is one of Europe’s most youthful cities with over 50% of the population under 25. Here you’ll find a lively music scene with a range of contemporary and traditional bands playing in clubs and small venues nightly. We provide two different programs that will allow students like you, who want to make a difference in the world and connect with like-minded peers. As you explore Irish culture through the lens of intercultural studies, you'll also investigate your own cultural background and identity. In Dublin you’ll live in student apartments in downtown Dublin and spend time exploring the shops, markets, and street life of this exciting city!
CIEE offers you a chance to study in the rolling hills, bustling cities, and historic sites of Ireland either for the summer or a full high school semester! Not a high school student? Not a problem. We also offer a Gap year program in Dublin.
- Excursions to Cork City and Cobh Heritage Center, Belfast City Hall, Peace Lines, Victorian Markets
- Travel out of Dublin to the medieval city of Kilkenny, home to one of Ireland’s best preserved castles
- Gain a certificate of learning in to use in your resume
- Get swept up in the rampant excitement of Irish football and Gaelic games
- 24/7 Support from your CIEE program leader and in-country CIEE staff members
Get ready to try out traditional Irish sports and dancing, take a ballad tour of the city of Dublin with professional musicians or visit iconic sights such as the Kilmainham Gaol (jail), a key site of the Irish nationalist movement.
Study abroad in Dublin, a vibrant European capital with a truly international flavor. You’ll quickly become familiar with its narrow streets, myriad cafés, and shops.