1 - 4 Week Teen Summer Italian Language Camp in Florence, Italy with Greenheart Travel

Learn and improve your Italian through full language and cultural immersion on Greenheart Travel’s summer language camp program, in Florence, Italy!

We welcome teen students of all skills, including beginners! Live with an Italian host family and make international friends from around the world, all while perfecting your Italian and learning about the culture and country of Italy.

Program-at-a-Glance:
- 20 morning classes a week (4 classes per day for 50 minutes each)
- Classes are taught by native Italian teachers who specialize in teaching Italian as a foreign language
- The language school is located on a quiet street just steps away from the famous Florence Cathedral (Il Duomo)
- Students receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the course

Program Prices:
1 week: $1,130
2 weeks: $1,880
3 weeks: $2,630
4 weeks: $3,390

• Accommodation with a welcoming host family and 3 meals per day included in the program
  • Medical Insurance and 24/7 Emergency Contact Support during your program
  • Assistance from a personal program manager before, during and after your program
  • Daily excursions in and around Florence during the language camp
  • Admissions test is given on your first day to evaluate your skills and place you in the proper level
Europe » Italy » Florence
Europe » Italy
Inclusions
Meals
Some Activities
Italian
Program Includes:
-Accommodation with a welcoming host family
-3 meals per day
-Medical and accident insurance
-24-hour emergency assistance
-20 hours of Italian language lessons per week
-Daily excursions in and around Florence
-Airport pickup and drop off to/from Florence Airport

Kate
Aurora, Illinois.

My Stay in Florence

My experience with Greenheart travel was unforgettable. I lived with a host mom and four other international students for three weeks and we all attended the language classes together on weekdays. When we had free afternoons we would walk all over Florence and by the end of our stay I felt like I had truly lived in the city like any other Italian. If there is one thing I loved about this program more than anything else, it was the chance to explore in the afternoons. This way, I could search out and go to places that interested me personally, like San Lorenzo Chiesa. The friends I made during my trip are incredible and I would definitely recommend this travel program to anyone with a desire to freely explore a new country while learning the language as well.

Libby

Nothing Compares!

This summer I got to live and study in Florence, Italy and it was the most amazing two weeks of my life. If you are looking for an experience that will teach, challenge, and inspire you all at the same time then this is definitely the one. To call what happened a 'trip' doesn't do it justice. With Greenheart Travel, you get an adventure. Every minute was jam-packed with fun activities and friends.

None of this was a big to deal to me or my family, but some travelers might want more initial communication with the host family. Also, there was a hold-up at the Florence airport when I arrived because we weren't given enough information for the airline to hand me over to Europass agents without involving security. (This would only apply to travelers flying as an 'unaccompanied minor'.)

Greenheart Travel is excited to provide authentic cultural immersion experiences for teenagers and adults in countries all over the world. Our programs include volunteer opportunities, short and long term teaching contracts and work and internship positions abroad. We also offer TEFL certification, high school study