View Other Details
Scholarship opportunities are available for high school summer programs.
There are no hidden charges or surprises when you arrive!
Live, learn, and explore in one of the safest and most beautiful cities in Mexico. Visit ancient Mayan ruins and amazing geological formations and discover so much more. Take a stroll to find Spanish colonial buildings painted in a rainbow of bright colors. Eat at marketplaces that sell exotic fruits and delicious Mexican favorites. Most importantly, brush up on your Spanish conversational and bargaining skills by purchasing authentic handicrafts.
So kick back, relax and enjoy a champola when you're not studying in one of the two amazing programs we have in store for the summer!
- Birdwatch in Celestún Wildlife Refuge, home to mangroves and countless pink flamingos
- Venture to Campeche, an ancient Mayan city
- Gain a certificate of learning in to use in your resume
- Explore the ruins of Chichén Itzá and discover amazing geological formations like the sacred cenote Sacamucuy and then swim in its crystal-clear waters
- 24/7 Support from your CIEE program leader and in-country CIEE staff members
Join us this summer in Yucatan, Mexico! Grow your Spanish skills on a 4-week immersion program complete with a homestay and daily classes and cultural activities. Or develop leadership skills on a 3-week youth mentorship program that will introduce you to social work. Enjoy everything Yucatan has to offer, from finger-licking-good food to natural wonders and historically important sites dating back to the Maya civilization.