High School Exchange Program in Mexico

Adventure awaits
Adventure awaits
High school in Mexico
High school in Mexico

Study abroad with Nacel in Mexico!

Opt for an exchange program in Mexico! You'll take classes alongside Mexican students at a local high school and live with a Mexican host family. As you bond with your classmates and host family, you'll learn about Mexican culture from an insider's perspective. These daily interactions with locals will also help you to improve your Spanish dramatically. As you explore Mexico and learn about the country's rich history and culture, you'll be left with new perspectives and an unforgettable experience.

Mexican host families are warm and caring and will welcome you as their own kid! Don't miss this opportunity to really explore the Mexican culture and history.

• Placements are arranged in safe areas in Mexico city as well as in Mérida.
  • Placements are arranged in local private schools and host families are recruited among the community.
  • 24 hour emergency service as well as support of your local coordinator.

• Program Selection 10
  • Pre-departure Help 10
  • In-program Support 10
  • Impact on Student 10
Sheree

Mother well pleased

My son Jadon spent half a semester his Junior year in Mexico City with this program.

As a parent I was very pleased with how smoothly everything went. Noelia Vargas was wonderful communicating with myself and my son to make sure we understood everything expected.

My son's experience was life changing. He became so fluent in spanish and has a love for the culture. This experience will help him in college and in the work force.

I highly recommend this program to anyone who wants to explore, engage, learn and grow in the knowledge of others.