View Other Details
Visit website for more details on costs
With 30 years of experience in organizing safe and meaningful trips for young people under 18, we offer exciting projects for 2, 3 or 4 weeks and involve teens in issues like Medicine, Rainforest Conservation, Archaeology, and Community Development in Peru.
Our programme will make you step out of your comfort zone and engage with your new friends from around the world. You will develop a better understanding of global issues while making a meaningful contribution to the community that hosts you. Our friendly, dedicated staff will be there for you 24/7 making sure you’re immersing yourself in the new culture in a safe and supported environment.
For more details, visit Projects Abroad's website for high school programs!
- Participate in a well-organized high school international summer program that makes a real impact on communities
- Take part in socials that spark new friendships and ensure you have fun
- Receive 24/7 support from our trained supervisors
- Live with a friendly host family or at local accommodation with a supervisor
- Explore a new country and culture through organized activities and a weekend trip