View Other Details
At Projects Abroad we’re passionate about travel with a purpose. Since being founded in 1992, more than 120,000 volunteers have traveled to Ecuador and 20+ other destinations around the world.
Live on the Galapagos Island as a volunteer and you can help our conservation work for Giant Tortoise & Sea Lion. Or, you can choose to teach English, Arts or Sports to children on this ‘living museum and showcase of evolution’ island.
Please check out the new Going Beyond Gap Semester for a 6-week structured but flexible program in South America.
Visit our website for more information!
- Exclusive access to the Galapagos National Park. A truly unique opportunity to learn, help and explore
- Select your own start date and duration
- Get 24/7 support from the local staff and head office team
- Make a difference where it is needed most
- Have fun exploring the country and its culture over the weekends