Join Projects Abroad in the Philippines! This Asian island nation offers a distinct cultural experience for travelers like no other. Spend a few weeks of your High School Summer making a difference in the Philippines. Teenage volunteers can explore the beautiful islands while making an impact in the communities they visit.
Choose a project you are passionate about General Building, Public Health, Care & Community, Physiotherapy, or Medicine.
Visit the Projects Abroad website to learn more!
- Choose a project you are passionate about that fits your interests
- Volunteer with other teenagers from around the world and make lifelong friends
- Live and work in the local community
- Get 24/7 support from the local staff
- Have fun exploring the country and its culture over the weekends
New Gap Semester Programs!
Asia, Africa, and Beyond! Looking for an alternative to virtual learning? Our new Going Beyond gap semester programs are a safe, structured, yet flexible option to see the world while gaining valuable work experience and knowledge abroad. Half semester up to a full year - choose your own path and tasks. Next escape is November 8th!
Discover more & Apply! - Limited spaces available.