View Other Details
- Host family accommodations and 3 meals per day
- Medical/Accident insurance
- Support and counseling services from in-country staff
- 24-hour emergency support
- Pre-departure Orientation and Preparation
- 2 Night Arrival Orientation
- Greeting and Transfer from Airport to Orientation Site
- Accommodation at Orientation Site
- Orientation Cultural Tours of Madrid (museums, palaces, plazas, cathedrals, etc)
- Personal assistance from a Greenheart Travel program manager
Want the opportunity to live somewhere else, immerse yourself in the culture and pad your college transcript? Why not do a study abroad in Spain? With the option of either a trimester, semester, or full year abroad, you can be a high school exchange student in Spain with Greenheart Travel! Attend high school classes alongside Spanish peers and live with a local host family all the while enjoying everything Spain has to offer!
As a Greenheart Traveler, you will also be matched with a personal program manager to help with the in's and out's of the program before, during and after your travels.
Program at a Glance:
- Host family accommodation provides full language & cultural immersion
- 2 years of Spanish language experience is required
- 2 Night arrival Orientation in Madrid with other students!
- Start dates in the spring or fall
- Placements can be guaranteed in some cities (for additional cost)
While most of our programs could be a good fit, we also know that certain cultures and countries are more accepting of and prepared to host LGBTQ+ people than others. We are committed to working with LGBTQ+ people to determine which experiences may be the right fit for them. Please reach out if you want to discuss which of our programs might fit you best ahead of applying at email@example.com or set up a phone call with us here.
As the leading eco-friendly exchange organization, we are passionate about helping travelers explore the globe while respecting the environment and cultural heritage of the destinations they explore.
- Live with a Host Family (meals included), for full cultural immersion
- Choose a program length that fits your school schedule starting in the Fall or Spring
- 2-night arrival orientation (pending travel restrictions)
- Make new friends while exploring a new country
- Can only study for 1 or 2 months? Inquire about our short-term program options!