Travel For Teens: Spain

Spain evokes images of Flamenco dancers, mouth watering tapas, pristine beaches, and unique architecture. Discover the best of Spain with us this summer as we show you everything this amazing country has to offer! All of our trips to Spain provide an authentic Spanish experience, whether it be delving deep into the country's culture or improving your Spanish skills in real life situations, so there is a little bit of something for everyone!

Adventure & Culture

Spain for Younger Teens: Join us on this perfect introduction to Europe for younger travelers as you discover the best of Spain on this program designed especially for younger teens! Experience four diverse regions, metropolitan Madrid, Mediterranean Andalucía, medieval Segovia, and Catalan Barcelona on the summer of a lifetime!

Discover Europe: Let us show you the best of Italy, Spain, and France on this amazing program that will take you to some of the most beloved parts of Europe!!

Barcelona and Paris: Explore fun and funky Barcelona and chic and classic Paris on our program that perfectly pairs these two European gems.

Barcelona Explorer: Add some fun to your summer with this quintessentially Spanish program to one of the hippest cities in Europe as you experience all things Barcelona!

Europe for Older Teens: Spain, Portugal and Morocco: These three complementary countries that are on the top of any traveler's list. Ride a camel in the Sahara desert, sample tapas in Spain, and explore the thriving city of Lisbon in Portugal. This exciting 18-day program is also designed just for older teens!

Lindsay

Go on this trip!!

Going to Spain with TFT was amazing. The itinerary was stacked with fun, interesting, and unique experiences. We enjoyed a private cooking class, learned to paddle board on the coast of Barcelona, explored caves in Nerja, and shopped our way through Madrid. There was always something for everyone, like stadium tours of the famous soccer clubs, or beach time of we wanted it. The food, the people, and the places were outstanding. I encourage anyone with any interest in the beauty and culture of Spain to go with TFT. They do a fabulous job of leading tours as travelers, not tourists. Every minute I spent there was a dream come true, and the plane ride home was so sad! Some advice is to bring sunscreen and lots of it! We spent a perfect amount of time relaxing on the sands of many Spanish beaches. Also get ready to walk! Some of the cities have to be seen by foot (or bike) to really get the feel for them, so make sure you have comfortable walking shoes.

Not much could have been better! However, for kids not used to public transportation, they may have to get over that! We took trains, buses, and subways like true Spaniards, but that's not for everyone. If you come on this trip, bring a sense of adventure and openness to new experiences! Try the octopus if given the opportunity ;)
Valerie

A True Escape

I was standing on top of Gaudi’s La Pedrera looking in awe at the city in front of me. The skyline was one like no other. Glancing to my right I saw my Travel for Teens counselors watching all of the Barcelona and Paris program participants making sure that they were happy, safe, and one with the city. Turning back to the view it felt like time had stopped: no distractions, only the view holding my absolute attention. Being one of the first days in Barcelona, Spain, I was fully prepared for the trip ahead of me. The sites, smells, and activities were yet to be experienced. The Spanish culture was one that I had never experienced before and I was excited for the journey ahead.

After the conclusion of the program, I realize now how lucky I am to have chosen such a trip. It opened my eyes to what the true meaning of life is: to live in the present. Do all that you can in the day and live like it is your last. Take all opportunities available and live your life. The TFT Barcelona and Paris trip allowed me to do this by shaking me into reality and showing me how important traveling is and the growth of knowledge for other cultures.

The Travel for Teens Barcelona and Paris trip was phenomenal with its tasty treats, evening strolls, and cultural immersion. However, one thing that I would change would be the free time. On this trip I did not feel as if the participants were allowed to explore on their own as much due to the tightly packed day. If I could change one thing I would add some optional free time either in the early morning or late afternoon for those interested in exploring more.

About Travel For Teens

Travel For Teens is a program provider that believes that teen travel should be both enriching and fun. TFT offers a full range of travel experiences that teens can choose from to create their own ideal international experience.

TFT's motto is...