Work alongside conservationists and researchers, and dive with sharks in a controlled environment. Dispel negative myths surrounding sharks and discover how they're vital to ocean ecosystems.
Observe bull, lemon and tiger sharks, all on a single dive. At the Shark Reef Marine Reserve, dispel the myths that surround sharks and observe multiple species in a controlled setting. Learn all about shark biology and behavior. Contemplate their incredible survival over the past 400 million years and discuss their future. Even assist with research and conservation efforts. In Fiji, the study of sharks isn't limited to the ocean. In a Fijian village, listen to locals tell stories of Dakuwaqa, the ancient Shark God.
- Study shark physiology, habitats, conservation and myths
- Scuba dive with sharks while collecting data for your own research project
- Collaborate with local researchers to combat the misrepresentation of sharks in the media
- Observe sharks alongside octopus, eel and lionfish in their bright, coral habitats
- Learn about the cultural and historical connection between sharks and Fijian culture