1, 2 and 3-Month, Semester and Academic Year High School Abroad Programs in Germany with Greenheart Travel

Study abroad as a high school exchange student in Germany! Greenheart Travel provides an in-depth language and cultural immersion program for high school students who are interested in getting the full experience studying abroad in Germany. As you study alongside your German peers and eat dinner with your host family, you'll start to truly understand the good-natured people and culture of Germany.

Program at a Glance:
-- Attend a local high school for a full cultural and academic experience
-- Must have previous German experience
-- You can choose between 1 or 2-months, trimester, semester or academic year length programs
-- Straightforward online application process

Program Fees:
1 Month Program: $6,880
2 month Program: $6,930
Academic Trimester: $7,490
Academic Semester: $10,340
Academic Year: $12,430

• Flight, host family accommodations and food included in the program fee
  • Flexible program lengths allow you to choose an option that fits your school schedule
  • Pre-departure and arrival orientations included
  • Apply by seasonal deadlines for up to $500 your program fee
  • Assistance from a personal program manager to help before, during and after your program
Europe » Germany
Program fee includes:
- Roundtrip international airfare from designated gateway airport to Germany
- Host family accommodations and 3 meals per day
- Medical/Accident insurance
- Support and counseling services from in-country staff
- 24-hour emergency support
- Pre-departure cultural orientation
- Cultural Pre-departure Orientation (via Skype)
- 3 Day Arrival Orientation* (only available to Fall participants)
- Greeting and Transfer from Airport to Orientation Site
- Accommodation at Orientation Site
- Traditional German Meals
- Orientation workshops (covering school life, host family life, German culture, etc)
- Cultural Tours of Bonn and Cologne (museums, palaces, plazas, cathedrals, etc)
- Arrival Orientation with German Local Coordinator
- Personal assistance from a Greenheart Travel program manager
- Letter of Recommendation upon request and successful completion of the program

Morgan

Morgan's Trip to Germany Review

My exchange to Germany was the best time of my life. My host family was amazing and I loved the small town I was in because I wasn't that far away from the city but the town was still small enough to make it feel like home. I really bonded with my family and now I consider my host sister just my little sister. Greenheart travel did a good job at answering all of my questions and I'm so thankful I was able to do this. I also got to go on a couple of trips with other exchange students which ended up being two of my favorite trips. I'm really glad they offered those trips to us because I loved being around thirty other people as social and fun-loving as I.

I would say one major improvement would be to try to offer more language help for people. I know a couple of the other exchange students were in a class and someone said something about a class to me before I left, but I was never enrolled in a language course because no one talked about it again after the one time it was mentioned. Everything ended up being fine but I still wish I could've taken the class to help me learn German.

Rachel

2. Busy
3. Transformational
4. Postive
5. Endearing

Without this wonderful experience, I would be no where near the place I am today. Germany is an amazing country with an abundance of opportunities for anyone looking to go on exchange. Whether you are into dancing, eating, exercising, socializing, etc. there are opportunities for you. From household to household, warm arms welcome you and generously invite you into their everyday lives. Its an amazing place to love and I would be super supportive of anyone looking to go abroad to Germany!

More opportunities for exchange sudents to travel throughout the country, since they are already there, and have payed money to go see what the country is all about.

Greenheart Travel is excited to provide authentic cultural immersion experiences for teenagers and adults in countries all over the world. Our programs include volunteer opportunities, short and long term teaching contracts and work and internship positions abroad. We also offer TEFL certification, high school study