Trimester, Semester, and Academic Year High School Programs in Sweden

Study abroad as a high school student in Sweden with Greenheart Travel! For those who love the outdoors, studying in Sweden is the best place to learn the Swedish language, embrace the culture, and explore the stunning outdoor scenery that the country has to offer. Students live with a local host family and attend a local high school for an authentic, full cultural immersion experience.

Program at-a-glance:
-- Host family accommodation provides full language & cultural immersion
-- No previous language experience is required -- beginners welcome!
-- You can choose between trimester, semester or academic year lengths
-- Start dates available in spring or fall
-- Straightforward online application process

Program Fees:
Academic Trimester: $10,660
Academic Semester: $12,580
Academic Year: $14,010

• Flight, host family accommodations and meals included in the program fee
  • Medical Insurance and 24/7 Emergency Contact Support
  • Assistance from a personal program manager before, during and after your program
  • Be eligible to apply without having to meet any language requirements
  • Receive an early bird application discount up to $500 when applying before seasonal deadlines

Hannah

Life Changing Experience!

By studying abroad I have learned so much about myself and the world. I thank Greenheart Travel everyday not only for the amazing support and help they give me but ultimately for making my dreams come true. Greenheart Travel set me up with an amazing host family in a great town. They made the application process very easy and worked with me every step of the way making everything crystal clear. I HIGHLY recommend using Greenheart Travel for your study abroad experience. Whether it be tech abroad, highschool abroad, volunteering, you name it they have it. Choosing Greenheart Travel will be a choice I guarantee you won't regret.

More scholarship options

About Greenheart Travel

Greenheart Travel is a 501(c)3 non-profit, mission driven organization based in Chicago, USA. We are passionate about providing immersive cultural immersion experiences for teenagers and adults in countries all over the world.

Teach English Abroad |...