Wilderness Adventures | Thailand Service

Thailand

TS: Discover a land of mystical Elephants, ancient Buddhist temples, tropical islands, secluded jungles and tempting spices. Earn community service hours while working in rural Thai villages and an elephant sanctuary. You will earn your PADI open water diver certification while exploring an underwater world of eels, butterfly fish, stingrays, and sea turtles. Rock climb and kayak in Northern Thailand with our friends in Chiang Mai and explore Bangkok's local temples!

Ella

Best trip ever!!

The Thailand service trip was amazing! I had some of the best experiences of my life with an amazing group of people. The leaders were awesome. Every day we had new adventures, from scuba diving to hanging out with elephants. The service projects were fun to do. We went to marketplaces, where we ordered in Thai, to the island in Nangyuan where we all scuba dove. I will never forget my amazing summer in Thailand and I am so glad I went.

Location:
Don Mueang Airport
( DNK )
Phuket Airport
( HKT )

Thailand has become the most tourist visited country in Southeast Asia. This country provides dense jungles, beautiful beaches, world-class shopping, and stunning architecture. No matter your budget, there is something for you to take part in in Thailand.

About Wilderness Adventures

Wilderness Adventures is the intersection of the summer camp experience and hard-skills backcountry education. Have fun and develop your leadership and outdoor skills while immersing yourself in new environments, cultures, and community living....