View Other Details
Visit website for more details on costs
With 30 years of experience in organizing safe and meaningful trips for young people under 18, Projects Abroad offer exciting projects for 2, 3 or 4 weeks and involve teens in issues like public health and Medicine in Tanzania. You will have the opportunity to get a first-hand look at the work medical professionals do on a daily basis, educate children about health issues, and even provide much-needed basic health care to rural communities surrounding Arusha.
Alternatively you can Immerse yourself in traditional Tanzanian culture as you care for the community through volunteer work involving Early Childhood Development support or building and renovating classrooms and school to provide a more stimulating learning environment.
For more details, visit the Projects Abroad webpage for High School Specials
- Work closely with the Masaai Tribe and experience their traditional way of life
- Take part in socials that spark new friendships and ensure you have fun
- Receive 24/7 support from our trained supervisors
- Live with a friendly host family or at local accommodation with a supervisor
- Explore a new country and culture through organized activities and a weekend trip
Provide Early Childhood Development support at understaffed care centers and kindergartens in and around Arusha, Tanzania. Help children learn through fun games, songs, lessons, and individualized attention while supporting local educators.