Arcadia University- Sydney Internship Program

Weekend Trip to Byron Bay
Sydney Opera House
Bondi Beach

With the innovative Sydney Internship Program, you will be able to earn academic credits, improve your business skills, and brush up your resume. The experienced staff at Arcadia look at your background and career objectives to find you an internship in Sydney that matches your needs. This internship offers you a placement in one of Sydney's leading public institutions or commercial enterprises, as well as a research project.

Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Excursions may include: Great Barrier Reef, trip to Northwest Australia, and the Grampians.

Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories. With Arcadia, you can: Enjoy academic success, explore a new world, get to know yourself, rely on us for support, and boost your resume.

Lexus

By Far Best Decision of My Life

This internship helped me discover not only what I wanted to do with my life, but also helped me grow and develop professionally that I would not have had the chance to back in the States. I worked for an integrated marketing agency, Carat, which provided me with the unique opportunity to learn skills such as media buying and planning, implementing marketing campaigns, and numerous other qualities. This wasn't an internship where I got coffee or filed papers - we were given tasks that were beneficial towards the daily activities and proceedings of the company as well as real-world experience. Furthermore, simply living in a new country provided an incredible opportunity to learn from a new culture, experience a more Asian themed culture than my Midwest background is used to as well as live in a gorgeous, friendly and beautiful city. This was easily the best decision of my life and I would study abroad with Arcadia again if given the chance.

I would change the program trip offering. We were taken on a trip to the Blue Mountains which was beautiful but for the amount of money we paid the trip itself didn't really seem like what they had described. Furthermore, many individuals hadn't brought the necessary attire for the trip and it was expensive to buy coats, hats, and gloves for only a weekend trip.