CareerUp | Internships in Sydney

Intern in Sydney
Intern in Sydney
Intern in Sydney this summer
Intern in Sydney this summer

Studies show that internship experience was at least twice as important as college reputation, GPA, and relevance of coursework. Secure your high-level internship while having a once in a lifetime travel experience!

Amazon, Tesla, General Electric, and many others are looking for interns to fill positions in their international offices. These companies have partnered with CareerUp to help them recruit talented college students and recent graduates with a passion for business. With internships in disciplines such as Finance, Marketing, International Business, NGO's, Law and many more, CareerUp has something for anyone looking to grow their career.

Not only does CareerUp help connect you with a world-class internship, but our program also provides high-quality accommodation, transportation, visa processing and a full schedule of cultural and professional events to maximize your summer experience in Austrailia. Visit our website to learn more about our award-winning program.

• Unlike other internship companies, we tell you which companies you can work for before asking you to commit to our program.
  • Add Great Value to you Resume: Increase your prospects for future employment by adding significant value to your CV or resume with valuable experience in your desired career path.
  • Support: our on-ground coordinators will assure that your internship experience is fulfilling both inside and outside of the workplace by offering 24 hour support to address your needs.
  • Accommodations and transportation: We offer world-class, furnished accommodation that is located close to major transportation lines and to metropolitan centers. We also provide daily shuttles to and from work.
  • Activities: we organize activities for our interns to some best sites around town with your fellow interns.

Jay

I don't usually write reviews online but I feel like I need to say thank you to CareerUp. I applied to a few intern abroad programs and CareerUp was the only program that was transparent about what positions I would be matched with before I had to pay a big fee. From reading reviews of the other programs I knew that many times the internship matches were not great. When I applied to CareerUp they told me exactly which positions I was matched with and they guaranteed I'd get one of my top internship choices (they delivered on this promise). I thought this was really cool and I'm surprised they are not getting more PR for this. I don't know any other company that can guarantee your acceptance to an internship that you choose. They seem to have some pretty advanced tech to make this happen. Aside from actually getting me accepted to the internships I chose, their team was very professional and me and my parents were really happy with the experience overall. My advice to other people looking to intern abroad is to do it with CareerUp. It is a big investment to intern abroad and I would not risk going with a program where you don't know your internship matches before you have to commit financially.