The Internship Program is a twelve-week/semester long academic and applied learning program. The program concludes with a six-week, part-time internship with a business or organization in Salzburg. In the first half of the study term, students are required to take one German language course, a course called "The European Experience" as well as participating in special internship preparatory meetings. The second half of the program concludes with the internship. Salzburg College works closely with qualified students before their arrival and during their first weeks in Salzburg to select an internship placement that best fits each individual student's personal, language and academic needs.
The Internship Program is open to all majors, prior German knowledge is not required. All coursework is taught in English. Minimum GPA of 3.0.
You can choose between living in an Austrian home or staying in a carefully selected dormitory.
- Combined academic and applied learning program in beautiful Salzburg, Austria
- Personalized assistance to secure an internship best fitting each individual student's personal, language and academic needs
- English speaking internship opportunities available - No German language required
- Gain real world, international work experience in your chosen profession, earn 12 U.S. college credits
- Travel and excursion opportunities available throughout Europe