SB is looking for a Communications Coordinator to facilitate the recruitment and application process for perspective volunteers, ensuring that they are matched with the best possible project. He/she will work as a liaison between SB’s projects & partner organizations, and our volunteers. He/she will also share responsibility for special projects such as the SB Language School, permaculture workshops, art exhibitions, weekend excursions and sustainable tourism projects.
Some duties of the Communications Coordinator may include:
• Communicating with volunteer applications, and coordinating arrivals.
• Keeping up-to-date with current projects and needs from organizations/ making site-visits
• logistics around volunteer arrivals, orientation, partner organization & introductions
• Liaise with local grass-roots organizations
• Provide support, consultancy and advice to volunteers as needs arise
• Assist with the SB Language School
• Answer volunteer management querries
- Help a small NGO in communications
- Get insights of how an NGO works
- Have experience in the Bolivian Amazon