- Phnom Penh
- Siem Reap
View Other Details
- High School graduate
- Be a native English speaker (speak to an advisor if you are fluent)
- 120 hour online TEFL certificate (Included)
Teacher development workshops
6 - 10 hours of teaching practice at NGOs, schools or businesses during orientation
Airport pick-up & transfers
Ongoing in-country support
Do you want your English teaching abroad experience to be a colorful whirlwind of ancient temples (Wats), majestic scenery, and tasty curries? Then Cambodia is for YOU.
After completing your accredited 120-hour online TEFL course and delivering your practice teaching sessions during orientation in Siem Reap you will feel confident to hit the classroom in your placement school.
Over your one-week orientation, you will learn about Khmer culture, language, and society, while forming friendships with other interns. Previous cultural excursions included visits to the Floating Village at Tonle Sap Lake and a cycle and explore Temple Tour. Let's go!
Your monthly salary of US$700 - $1,800 (€660-€1,700/£575-£1,450) in Cambodia will allow you a luxurious lifestyle (plus the chance to save too).
With its mouth-watering dishes, delightful people, interesting history, and picturesque landscape, we're pretty sure that you won't want to leave Cambodia!
- Airport pick-up & transfers
- One-week long orientation in Siem Reap
- 6 - 10 hours teaching practice at NGOs, schools or businesses during orientation
- Cultural excursions to the Floating Village and Temple Tour
- Teacher development workshops & ongoing support
View the latest intern placement postings by Premier TEFL.