• Online

Job Placement
Certifications
Online TEFL TEFL

Pricing

See the Premier TEFL website for current discounts, offers & interest-free payment plans.
What's Included (Extra)

Accredited Government-regulated training
Personal tutor support
Internationally recognized certificate
Jobs board membership
Job coaching seminars (Zoom)
Downloadable TEFL coursebook
Flexible study schedule
TEFL App
Live tutor Zoom classes weekly (optional)
Community forum

Jun 17, 2022
May 06, 2022
11 travelers are looking at this program

If you're looking for a career change, side hustle or something that works for NOW, we have everything that you need to get started.

Our accredited & government-regulated online TEFL courses range from 120 hours to 300+ hours and are your stepping stones into the world of teaching. You will learn how to teach English to students of all ages and backgrounds.

With 6 months of study time, you'll be able to move through your learning modules at your leisure.

There are 4 online TEFL courses for you to choose from in our completely self-paced online courses:
Accredited:
- 120 Hour Advanced TEFL Course (Fast-track & budget-friendly)

Government Regulated (CELTA-equivalent)
- 180 Hour Level 5 TEFL Course
- 240 Hour Level 5 TEFL Course (180hrs regulated training + 2 specialist courses)
- 300 Hour Level 5 TEFL Course (180hrs regulated training + 4 specialist courses)

Show potential employers you're serious, with a prestigious Premier TEFL certification.

Program Highlights

• Internationally recognized certificate - trusted and respected by employers
  • Government regulated qualifications
  • Jobs board membership & monthly job coaching seminars
  • Live tutor Zoom classes weekly (optional)
  • Personal tutor support & community forum

Popular Programs

Get TEFL certified!

Our 120 hour Accredited TEFL Course is perfect for TEFL beginners; you don't need any previous teaching experience to enrol - just be a fluent English speaker and a passion for education.

Entry-level TEFL jobs will require a minimum of 120 hours of TEFL / TESOL training. Kickstart your TEFL career now and sign up for the 120 hour Accredited TEFL Course. Get instant access and study on the go on the TEFL app!

Complete this course in 3 - 6 weeks (you will have 6 months of study access).

Learn to teach English with Premier TEFL

The 180 Hour Level 5 Regulated TEFL Course gives you the teaching skills necessary to teach English online or abroad.

The program is divided into 10 modules of English teacher preparation and is chock full of videos, podcasts, and images, you won't find a more dynamic TEFL training course.

You will gain 30 Credit Points at Level 5 (RQF) on the successful completion of this course. Equivalent to CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL. Qualification Number 610/0049/4 on the OFQUAL Register.

studying TEFL certification

Become an online English tutor (at home or abroad) & specialize in teaching business English while studying your level 5 TEFL qualification.

This course package includes 10 units of English teacher preparation plus two 30 hour micro-credentials of Teaching Business English & Teaching English Online.

You will gain 30 Credit Points at Level 5 (RQF) on completion of this course. Equivalent to CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL. Qualification Number 610/0049/4 on the OFQUAL Register.

Premier TEFL graduate teaching in China

The ultimate self-paced TEFL course. This CELTA-equivalent TEFL qualification comes with 4 TEFL-Pro short courses so that you can get hired for the highest paying jobs.

Learn how to coach IELTS students for success, create engaging lessons for kids, produce impactful business English lessons and wrap it all up with training for online teaching so that you are confident in the classroom AND on Zoom.

290 Hour Ofqual Regulated Level 5 TEFL/TESOL Certification

Do you think your English is good enough for a job in TEFL? Let’s help you find out!

This test consists of 11 questions, with only one correct answer to each question. When you finish you’ll receive a personal recommendation describing which TEFL course suits your language level and ability.

PS. The only requirement to take a Premier TEFL course is a good level of English and a desire to teach it.

Ready? Let's start!

Certify to teaching English with Premier TEFL

The ultimate self-led TEFL training bundle. It is fast to complete and perfect for beginners. Your core 120-hour course is divided into ten modules. Then you'll complete 5 x 30-hour TEFL-Pro micro-credentials. Each lesson is divided into bite-size chunks which include video and an end-of-lesson multiple-choice test.

After completing this course you'll have the skills to understand your students’ needs, plan useful lessons, have a range of specialized skills, get hired, and enjoy your new job.

• 9-10 rating 91.67%
  • Engagement 9.8
  • Platform 9.8
Adriana

Sandra Lane

I am really happy with how the course is getting handles, and the leniantsy on payments andnalso all the different helo that is available, the material is easy to read and to go through, website is very user friendly. With all the options out there I would definitely recommend them... Would love too finish now and then start getting students. Will really recommend them for anyone that I know that would like to do there TEFL course. Worth every cent... Hope they grow significantly big into the 1st choice in the world for Tefl courses

Pros
  • Learn english in detail
  • Can open doors
  • Enjoyably
Rolette

120 Hour Advanced TEFL Course

I Loved this Course cause it was clear and every module was informative and I like that you get to test your knowledge after every module with a Quiz. I will highly recommend Premier TEFL to fellow future English teachers, it is definitely value for money.
What I love on their Website you can complete a set of questions to help you see what course will be best suited for you as an individual and Premier Tefl is definitely a Family that makes newbies feel welcome and they assist you in every step of the way.

Take the course with Premier TEFL and expand your knowledge, You will not regret it at all. This will open more doors for you to work and travel all at the same time.
Abbey

An amazing TEFL course + personalised experience + teaching opportunities provided

I am so glad that I chose to complete my TEFL course with Premier Tefl. The course is in-depth and I completed it having felt like I learnt a lot about teaching English as a foreign langauge. The course kept me engaged because of the videos, podcast and friendly language used throughout. All of the staff are friendly and eager to provide students with support both during and after the course. I really like that Premier TEFL offers English teaching internships around the world, the opportunities that my TEFL certificate and Premier TEFL have given me are endless! I highly recommend doing a TEFL certificate with this company!

I honestly can't think of anything I would improve about the TEFL course I completed.
Read my full story
Brian

Premier TEFL is the way to go

The coursework is engaging and direct. I found the interface very accessible and there is a wealth of videos available for support on using the website. I really appreciated the technical support from the team. Aiveen was so quick to help me with any issue I presented and Sandra was excellent as well. All staff are kind and happy to offer support. Having seen other TEFL services used by friends and colleagues, I can assert that Premier TEFL is the most simplistic and effective. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to travel and teac

Nothing! I found it easy to navigate the course myself and when I had an issue the staff were able to resolve it immediately and with a smile.
Nikola

A high-detailed course with a nice balance of theoretical and practical knowledge

The course was quite engaging and resourceful. I enjoyed a nice balance between the theory and practice of teaching.
It provided necessary information and knowledge on how to conduct a successful class with different types of students.
The UI was quite very user-friendly and clear, the information was easily accessible at every moment and it was possible to navigate easily throughout the course.
Customer support was excellent, I got a prompt reply to each of my requests for help and they helped me successfully every time.
Overall, I would recommend them to anyone.

Perhaps the tests/ quizzes could be a bit more difficult. Perhaps, you could make questions more random when it comes to retaking the test.
Tijana

TEFL certification

Premier TEFL has helped me to efficiently acquire a TEFL certificate. The materials are available at all times, from any device, making it easy to choose pace and fit the course around my schedule and lifestyle. Each lesson contains valuable advice, practical examples, reflection prompts to assist in applying knowledge in your own life, useful exercises to reinforce learning and user-friendly tests that check your understanding. Modules end with supportive and uplifting messages and quotes which add charm and inspiration to learning. People in Premier TEFL are clearly passionate about language, teaching, gaining new experience and making sure this is done in a high quality way. A personal tutor is available for help with the study materials, students get two useful eBooks and there are a lot of additional resources available for reference. Despite this being a remote online course, Premier TEFL has managed to convey a sense of individualised approach, warmth and support, all with a healthy dose of humour and wit, making the experience that much more enjoyable. Give it a go, you won't regret it! :)

Emily

Premier TEFL Review

The team at Premier TEFL are beyond helpful. I was put in contact with Ameerah. I had experienced several personal issues that meant I had been unable to complete the course. I was very nervous that I would be told I would have to pay all over again. However, Premier TEFL were unlike other companies, and they really showed that they valued everyone they speak to. I was given the chance to continue to course without having to pay again. The course itself it very informative, and the modules are well structured and orderly. Once I have completed the course I know I will be ready to teach English to a great standard.
A genuinely lovely company of a great standard.

I would perhaps make some of the modules a little more concise as it could at times be overwhelming. However, I also think this is what makes it a great course as it is very in depth and is necessary to prepare us as English teachers.
Andrea

Informative

I must say Premier TEFL was a great experience. I especially liked how the video portion corresponded with the material. The course was easy to maneuver and comprehend. Premier covers all aspects of classroom/online teaching. You will actually put yourself in the learner's place. Premier causes you to realize how it feels to learn a foreign language. With that being said, you'll be able to teach with compassion and patience.
I would recommend Premier TEFL to anyone seeking excellent certification.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
The most unfamiliar thing that I ate were frog legs.