PremierTEFL's 120 Hour Advanced Online TEFL Course

PremierTEFL's 120 Hour Advanced Online TEFL Course

This fully accredited TEFL course is a stepping stone into the world of teaching abroad.

The course includes 10 modules in which you will learn how to teach English to students of all ages.

Modules are taught through engaging and accessible explanations, real-life classroom scenarios and quizzes.

You will be fully supported through your learning experience, whether you're new to teaching or experienced in the classroom.

• Fully accredited training

Nadine
Canada
University of Alberta

Premier TEFL is great

I am currently working on my TEFL certification through Premier TEFL for the Brazil Internship. I find the course to be very straightforward and informative. The online course was comprehensive and I definitely plan on keeping it as a reference souce for the future. It covered everything I would want to know about how to run an English language classroom. Also, the staff at Premier TEFL are very helpful and reply quickly.

Brandon
USA

Premier TEFL and Angloville Experience

I decided to complete my TEFL training as part of a scholarship with Angloville. I enjoyed my lessons and learned a great deal. As part of my teaching observations, I participated in Angloville programs in the Czech Republic, Romania and Poland. Each opportunity was incredible because I learned about local customs and traditions and I met some of the most amazing people (both non-native English speakers and native English speakers). I thought the scholarship offering between Premier TEFL and Angloville was great and I learned so much that will forever have a positive impact on how I look at foreign cultures, languages and etc. I highly recommend it!

Saša

A very satisfied student

I have taken several courses of a different kind on the internet and Premier TEFL is by far my best online experience. The quality of their courses is indisputable, I'm so happy to have found them. I have to say that I've never experienced so much kindness and understanding in an online educational system so far, and I had my share of online courses. They are the best of the best!! Amazing people that provide amazing quality!

I guess every program can be improved, I just don't know if it's possible to be better than this.

We’re a small organisation that is personal and passionate about providing enthusiastic and adventurous individuals like you the opportunity to make one of the best investments in your future!

Our specialized team of recruiters are unique to Premier TEFL – with over 40 years combined