120 Hour Advanced Online TEFL Course

This fully accredited TEFL course is a stepping stone into the world of teaching abroad.

The course includes 10 modules in which you will learn how to teach English to students of all ages.

Modules are taught through engaging and accessible explanations, real-life classroom scenarios and quizzes.

You will be fully supported through your learning experience, whether you're new to teaching or experienced in the classroom.

• Fully accredited training

• Instruction 9.6
  • Academic Rigor 6.7
  • Job Assistance 8.8
George Bernard

Premier TEFL’s 30 Hour Teaching Business English – The Next BEST Certificate to Earn for Teaching Adults.

I’ve just completed the Premier TEFL 20 Hour Teaching Business English course as a follow-up certificate to their 120 Hour Advanced TEFL Certification Course. This is the RIGHT combination for anyone interested in teaching Adults. Since adults either work for a business, own their own business or have a profession, which has a business side to it, adults really want to learn business concepts, terms and ideas in English to help their career. For English teachers with a business background, this course is a great overview which puts Teaching Business English in a context you will quickly understand. For the English Teacher with no or little business background, it lays the foundation for business terms and concepts you need to have to present yourself as a creditable teacher of Business English. It also offers a wide range of resources to help the non-business English teacher broaden and deepen their understanding of business needed to effectively teach Business English to Adult Learners. Premier TEFL does an admirable job of educating people to teach English to non-English speakers. I strongly recommend that you consider Premier TEFL as your First Choice for TEFL Education! Check out Premier’s new video, Your TEFL Course Dashboard Tour, on YouTube when it gets posted. It’s a thorough overview of Premier TEFL programs, content and testing required to earn any of the certificates Premier TEFL is authorized to offer. If this video doesn’t convince you that Premier TEFL is your best choice for education in Teaching English as a Foreign Language and certification, I doubt nothing will.

A really strong program as is!!
Sasa

Door to new opportunities

Hello everyone,my name is Aleksandar Pavlović and I enrolled in Premier Tefl course and didn't regret at all! That's where I learned so many new and useful informations. It was fun really. And it wasn't that hard either,therefore I encourage you all to try and see for yourself. I completed it in less then four weeks. I only have positive experience regarding this course and Premier Tefl. Special thanks to Nikki Foley who was in touch with me throughout the course. Keep up the good work!!! ☺️

It is good the way it is.
George Bernard

A Strong Endorsement for Premier TEFL

Having just competed the 120 Hour Advanced Premier TEFL Course, I am really pleased with the course, the education it provided and the results of taking it. The staff at Premier TEFL was always helpful in explaining their program, answering my questions on how the proceed and always encouraging to successfully finish the course of study. The program is completely online and contains 10 modules. The modules cover a range of topics from the history of the development of the English language, strategies and tactics for teaching English, a review of grammar, classroom management, issues with teaching different types of students, and teaching pronunciation, reading, writing and listening skills. It also offers suggestions and resources for finding English teaching jobs in foreign countries. The course is logically laid out and easily to follow as one module lays the groundwork for the next. It is challenging, especially the module on grammar. The Premier TEFL program is academically solid, accredited and internationally recognized. It IS a reputable program and one I would highly recommend to anyone, from the first-time English teacher wanting to learn how to teach English in a foreign country to the seasoned professional seeking certification to teach English as a Foreign Language. It was a great experience and I encourage you to see what Premier TEFL has to offer. If not, you could make a bad choice.

Provide written instructions for taking the quiz at the end of each module. Otherwise, it is a solid academic course.
Tara

120 hour TEFL course

The course was a relatively easy one. The quizzes were only 10 questions long and pretty easy. You can take the quizzes multiple times. It was also convenient as you could download your current course making it available everywhere, including on the go. The organization and format was great. The text was easy to follow and activities helped make sure you understood the important points. The text could seem a little too simple and redundant at times

The activities were to easy to cheat on. It would be nice if you had to click on a button to show answers rather than have them directly below the questions
Tara

120 Hour Course

I recommend this course to anyone with the slightest interest in teaching. The course is available in many different places and a google search can be a little overwhelming. But with some research, I found Premier TEFL. The course is easy to understand and well organized. The quizzes are only 10 questions. Best part, you can download the chapter if you have poor internet connection so your never unable to study. Premier TEFL is affordable, plus they had a myriad of opportunities to pursue. It is a one stop place to start you career abroad.

Everything is sectioned well and easy to understand. It would be nice if the activated were interactive or the answers weren't visible right below the questions.
Zehra

excellent experience from premier TEFL program

I have done TEFL 120 hr course from the first time from this Premier TEFL . My experience was great and excited as everything was easily accessible at one place. The best thing is that we can also increase our study time as bonus. Also their customer support is quick and very helpful. I highly recommend to everyone to do this via this platform. This program is flexible and different packages are available for time to time.

this program will still improve via further videos and content.
Nadine

Premier TEFL is great

I am currently working on my TEFL certification through Premier TEFL for the Brazil Internship. I find the course to be very straightforward and informative. The online course was comprehensive and I definitely plan on keeping it as a reference souce for the future. It covered everything I would want to know about how to run an English language classroom. Also, the staff at Premier TEFL are very helpful and reply quickly.

Brandon

Premier TEFL and Angloville Experience

I decided to complete my TEFL training as part of a scholarship with Angloville. I enjoyed my lessons and learned a great deal. As part of my teaching observations, I participated in Angloville programs in the Czech Republic, Romania and Poland. Each opportunity was incredible because I learned about local customs and traditions and I met some of the most amazing people (both non-native English speakers and native English speakers). I thought the scholarship offering between Premier TEFL and Angloville was great and I learned so much that will forever have a positive impact on how I look at foreign cultures, languages and etc. I highly recommend it!

Saša

A very satisfied student

I have taken several courses of a different kind on the internet and Premier TEFL is by far my best online experience. The quality of their courses is indisputable, I'm so happy to have found them. I have to say that I've never experienced so much kindness and understanding in an online educational system so far, and I had my share of online courses. They are the best of the best!! Amazing people that provide amazing quality!

I guess every program can be improved, I just don't know if it's possible to be better than this.

About Premier TEFL

We’re a small organisation that is personal and passionate about providing enthusiastic and adventurous individuals like you the opportunity to make one of the best investments in your future!

Our specialized team of recruiters are unique to Premier...