Accredited Online TEFL Courses with Premier TEFL

If you're looking for a sign to change careers or start that side hustle that grows into a full-time business; this is that sign.

Our accredited and government-regulated online TEFL courses range from 120 hours to 230 hours and are your stepping stones into the world of teaching abroad. You will learn how to teach English to students of all ages and backgrounds.

With 6 months study time, you'll be able to move through your learning modules at your leisure.

There are 3 online TEFL courses for you to choose from:
- 120 Hour Advanced TEFL Course (Fast-track) (120hrs TEFL Training)
- 168 Hour Ofqual Regulated Level 5 TEFL Course (168hrs level 5 Ofqual regulated training)
- 230 Hour Ofqual Regulated Level 5 TEFL Course ( 168hrs level 5 Ofqual regulated training + 3 specialist courses)

Show potential employers you're serious, with a prestigious Premier TEFL certification.

Program Highlights
  • Fully accredited & exam English training
  • Internationally recognized certificate
  • Government regulated qualification
  • Personal tutor support
  • Live tutor support drop-in sessions

APPLY NOW | Applications OPEN for Paid TEFL Internships abroad

We are so excited to open 6 paid TEFL internships for 2021 start dates. With our help you will find the perfect program for your next adventure overseas. Say hello to our team of experts today!

Popular Programs

Get TEFL certified!

Our 120 hour Advanced TEFL Course is perfect for TEFL beginners; you don't need any previous teaching experience to enrol - just fluent English and a passion for education.

Most entry-level TEFL jobs will require a minimum of 120 hours of TEFL / TESOL training and it's also now required by all Chinese-owned online teaching platforms. Kickstart your TEFL career now and sign up to the 120 hour Advanced TEFL Course. Get instant access and study on the go on the TEFL app!

Learn to teach English with Premier TEFL

The 168 Hour Ofqual regulated course will proved you with the teaching skills necessary to teach English abroad.

The program is jammed with 11 modules of English teacher preparation and is chock full of videos, podcasts, and images, you won't find a more dynamic TEFL training course!

You will gain 29 Credit Points at Level 5 (RQF) on the successful completion of this course. Equivalent to CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL. Qualification Number 601/5234/5 on the OFQUAL Register.

studying TEFL certification

Become an online English tutor and specialize in teaching business English while studying your level 5 TEFL qualification. All this is waiting for you in the 230 Hour Ofqual Regulated Level 5 TEFL Course.

You'll walk into the classroom as an influential and knowledgeable teaching professional.

290 Hour Ofqual Regulated Level 5 TEFL/TESOL Certification

Why not teach business professionals in Chile? Or young learners in China? There are endless possibilities for you to teach internationally once TEFL qualified. You will gain 29 Credit Points at Level 5 (RQF) on successful completion of this course. Equivalent to CELTA or Trinity CertTESOL. Qualification Number 601/5234/5 on the OFQUAL Register.

• 9-10 rating 91.3%
  • Content 10
  • Engagement 10
  • Platform 10
Abbey

An amazing TEFL course + personalised experience + teaching opportunities provided

I am so glad that I chose to complete my TEFL course with Premier Tefl. The course is in-depth and I completed it having felt like I learnt a lot about teaching English as a foreign langauge. The course kept me engaged because of the videos, podcast and friendly language used throughout. All of the staff are friendly and eager to provide students with support both during and after the course. I really like that Premier TEFL offers English teaching internships around the world, the opportunities that my TEFL certificate and Premier TEFL have given me are endless! I highly recommend doing a TEFL certificate with this company!

I honestly can't think of anything I would improve about the TEFL course I completed.
Brian

Premier TEFL is the way to go

The coursework is engaging and direct. I found the interface very accessible and there is a wealth of videos available for support on using the website. I really appreciated the technical support from the team. Aiveen was so quick to help me with any issue I presented and Sandra was excellent as well. All staff are kind and happy to offer support. Having seen other TEFL services used by friends and colleagues, I can assert that Premier TEFL is the most simplistic and effective. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to travel and teac

Nothing! I found it easy to navigate the course myself and when I had an issue the staff were able to resolve it immediately and with a smile.
Nikola

A high-detailed course with a nice balance of theoretical and practical knowledge

The course was quite engaging and resourceful. I enjoyed a nice balance between the theory and practice of teaching.
It provided necessary information and knowledge on how to conduct a successful class with different types of students.
The UI was quite very user-friendly and clear, the information was easily accessible at every moment and it was possible to navigate easily throughout the course.
Customer support was excellent, I got a prompt reply to each of my requests for help and they helped me successfully every time.
Overall, I would recommend them to anyone.

Perhaps the tests/ quizzes could be a bit more difficult. Perhaps, you could make questions more random when it comes to retaking the test.
Tijana

TEFL certification

Premier TEFL has helped me to efficiently acquire a TEFL certificate. The materials are available at all times, from any device, making it easy to choose pace and fit the course around my schedule and lifestyle. Each lesson contains valuable advice, practical examples, reflection prompts to assist in applying knowledge in your own life, useful exercises to reinforce learning and user-friendly tests that check your understanding. Modules end with supportive and uplifting messages and quotes which add charm and inspiration to learning. People in Premier TEFL are clearly passionate about language, teaching, gaining new experience and making sure this is done in a high quality way. A personal tutor is available for help with the study materials, students get two useful eBooks and there are a lot of additional resources available for reference. Despite this being a remote online course, Premier TEFL has managed to convey a sense of individualised approach, warmth and support, all with a healthy dose of humour and wit, making the experience that much more enjoyable. Give it a go, you won't regret it! :)

Emily

Premier TEFL Review

The team at Premier TEFL are beyond helpful. I was put in contact with Ameerah. I had experienced several personal issues that meant I had been unable to complete the course. I was very nervous that I would be told I would have to pay all over again. However, Premier TEFL were unlike other companies, and they really showed that they valued everyone they speak to. I was given the chance to continue to course without having to pay again. The course itself it very informative, and the modules are well structured and orderly. Once I have completed the course I know I will be ready to teach English to a great standard.
A genuinely lovely company of a great standard.

I would perhaps make some of the modules a little more concise as it could at times be overwhelming. However, I also think this is what makes it a great course as it is very in depth and is necessary to prepare us as English teachers.
Andrea

Informative

I must say Premier TEFL was a great experience. I especially liked how the video portion corresponded with the material. The course was easy to maneuver and comprehend. Premier covers all aspects of classroom/online teaching. You will actually put yourself in the learner's place. Premier causes you to realize how it feels to learn a foreign language. With that being said, you'll be able to teach with compassion and patience.
I would recommend Premier TEFL to anyone seeking excellent certification.

What was the most unfamiliar thing you ate?
The most unfamiliar thing that I ate were frog legs.
Suzanne

PREMIER TEFL- AMAZING PROGRAMS!

Premier TEFL has a wide selection of online English courses from Business English to TEFL to the latest 168 Ofqual Regulated level 5 TEFL course to specialist teaching courses in Teaching English online, Business Grammar and much more!! I also love the mobile app which I can use anywhere in the comfort of my home or while I'm out and about waiting for an appointment! In addition, the lessons are very interesting and always encourage me to improve as a teacher!!! Thank you PremierTEFL!!! They have so much to offer for your job overseas!!! Check them out!

Honestly, I would not improve anything about the program! I think they are doing an amazing job!
Katarina

Excellent choice for an online TEFL Course

In March 2020 I took the 120hr TEFL online course. The course was designed nicely, was interesting and dynamic; with test questions after each section. The online platform was easy to use, self-intuitive and with the final certificate available to download upon completion of the course. Also available to download is the course materials and a handy grammar book. At the time of my enrolment, Premier TEFL had an offer of a free Teaching English Online course, which I was lucky to attend as well. Staff were very polite, happy to help and prompt when responding. Pleased to have made this choice.

TEFL Course is a really handy certificate to have. Whilst you are travelling to destinations you’ve always wanted to visit, it provides you with an opportunity to teach English, earn some income, but also connect to the locals on a different level. It is great for cross cultural exchange!
Online version of the course is a really convenient method as you can study on the go and when you have free time. Premier TEFL’s one is a straight forward course which offers guidance where and how to find a job/ internship; and provides multiple useful resources to refer to for ideas and suggestions once you start teaching. Their staff is at hand for any questions you may have.