Fast-Track Accredited Online TEFL Courses

Teach English abroad
Teach English abroad

Our range of fully accredited TEFL courses start from 120 hours to 240 hours is your stepping stone into the world of teaching abroad. You will learn how to teach English to students of all ages and backgrounds.

Modules are taught through engaging and accessible explanations, real-life classroom scenarios and quizzes. You will be fully supported through your learning experience, whether you're new to teaching or experienced in the classroom.

With 6 months study time, you'll be able to move through your learning modules at your leisure. Typically learners complete the course modules in as little 4 - 6 weeks.

Our 120 hour Advanced TEFL Course is ideal for TEFL beginners; there's no need for any previous experience, just fluent English and a passion for education. This course is the minimum requirement for most entry-level TEFL jobs plus and is now required by all Chinese-owned online teaching platforms. Begin your TEFL career now by taking the 120 hour Advanced TEFL Course.

• Fully accredited & exam English training
  • Internationally recognized certificate
  • Grammar Guide & Lesson Planning eBook
  • Personal tutor support
  • 6 months study time & TEFL app

Claim your TEFL brochure!

Learn everything you need to know about getting TEFL certified...and the best places to teach abroad! As specialists in helping first-time English teachers venture into the ESL world, rest assured we're the best choice with our top-rated reviews!

Popular Programs

Our 120 hour Advanced TEFL Course is perfect for TEFL beginners; you don't need any previous teaching experience to enrol - just fluent English and a passion for education.

Most entry-level TEFL jobs will require a minimum of 120 hours of TEFL / TESOL training and it's also now required by all Chinese-owned online teaching platforms. Kickstart your TEFL career now and sign up to the 120 hour Advanced TEFL Course. Get instant access and study on the go on the TEFL app!

Included in this premium course package is your core 120 hour TEFL certificate, training you in all the fundamental skills you need to teach English as a foreign language.

You’ll also benefit from two additional, 30 hour specialist modules: teaching IELTS (International English Language Testing System) & TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication) exam preparation.

On completion you'll proudly present 3 individual, internationally recognized TEFL certificates to employers.

Designed for TEFL beginners who want to maximize specialist teaching skills for the classroom or teaching online, this is the ultimate fast-track package. You’ll benefit from our internationally recognized 120 hour TEFL training plus separate specialist topics – teaching young learners, business English plus IELTS and TOEIC preparation courses.

On completion you’ll receive 5 individual TEFL certificates! Get instant access to course material on sign up and be classroom ready in no time.

• Instruction 9.6
  • Academic Rigor 7.9
  • Job Assistance 9
  • Instruction 7
Oliver

AWESOME

WAY better than I expected. Outstanding value, support and resources. I'm in the middle of the course and am enjoying it very much. Even with my teaching experience, extensive travel experience, and professional work experience, I'm learning more than I thought there was to know about ESL. Whenever I get discouraged someone is always there to help. The resources are solid. The platform is easy to use. I searched high and low for TEFL courses online and off, and highly recommend Premier TEFL : )

I would improve the UI (user interface) of the LMS (learning management system).
Prince

120 Hour Advanced TEFL Course

Premier TEFL offered me the best opportunity in my career. I've been an English teacher for some time but when I decided to get the TEFL to teach English abroad, there were lot's of TEFL organizations online such that I didn't know which one to choose until my friend introduced me to Premier TEFL and what is amazing today is that the training didn't just expose me to Jew trends in the field but the programme's flexibility also enabled me to do it at my own pace. The course content itself is superb and challenging. I can't overemphasize the quality and service that Premier TEFL has to offer its students; it is a wonderful journey to take and I encourage anyone out there to sign up with Premier TEFL and get the lifetime certificate through this program.

Katherine

Good course and support

I enjoyed the course and the staff have been very supportive along the way when I've had questions or needed more time. The course was good to do in addition to volunteering as a Native Speaker Coordinator with the Angloville programme in Europe last summer and a great starting point for learning more about working with learners and helping people progress with their English language skills.

Im really looking forward to teaching English in various parts of the world over the next few years.

Thank you.

Aaron

Excellent Value

It is quite a big deal when choosing where to invest your time and efforts when it comes to education. Im happy we found PremierTEFL! Well put together course with an accessible interface and kind counselors! The quizzes were challenging but appropriately so - and the content was all information I needed. Definitely worth the money and a significant source of quality material. It was a long and complex process finding what I feel was the perfect course for me. My son and I are now off to Southeast Asia and Central America where we are confident we'll be well prepared.

Sashauna

My review

This course is the best TEFL course there is! The customer service is excellent. The payment for the course was quick and easy. Great value for money! The modules were manageable and very straightforward. I learned a lot about teaching English and non English speakers. After completing this course I was ready to enter into a classroom and work right away. There are also free lesson plans available for English teachers. There was a quiz at the end of each module and I was surprised to see how much I have learnt along the way.

Sashauna

My review

This programme was excellent from start to finish. The payment process was fast and easy, whenever I called I could speak to customer care and they took the time out to call and find out if the payment process was going smooth. Each module was straight forward and I was provided with videos which was very helpful. After each module there was a very manageable quiz. I learned a lot about how to arrange my class, different types of instruction, how to teach vocabulary and a lot more start today! :)

Mickell

Awesome!

I really enjoyed this course. I think they did an amazing job and I learned a lot! They had a load of info and I felt informed and prepared. I wish there were more visual aids as well as hands on experience though because that is my learning style and I'm sure many others as well. However, they did have some videos that were very helpful. I feel excited for the opportunities that are owned to me because I now have this certificate. I would definitely recommend this company, just get ready to read!

I just wish there were more visual aids because I am a very visual learner.
E

120 Hour Advanced Online TEFL Course Premier TEFL

This was an exceptional learning experience with techniques and tools that I found directly applicable to work situations. I found the instructors did a very effective job in breaking down and explaining the concepts. Highly recommend this 120 hour TEFL course for anyone who is planning on teaching English. It helps you understand and improve your teaching techniques both on and offline. Really enjoyed this course, it was a great learning opportunity and I look forward to continuing to put the things I learned into real world practice.

Donnoya

Great For Online Tutoring and Travelling

When I decided to do the 120 hour TEFL certificate with Premier Tefl I took a risk with the hope that I would complete it as soon as possible and get a job almost as quickly. Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would work so quickly, as I had studied every day for hours and completed the course in about 2 weeks. I also got accepted to not one but three teaching platforms online and am happily employed thanks to Premier Tefl. The course is not too difficult whilst also very informative and helpful. You will not regret it!

I would only improve the support for employment for persons who are not from traditional native speaking countries.
Joanna

A course that is good even for teachers with experience

After some years of experience in teaching industry I really wanted to refresh teaching techniques. 120-Hours advanced TEFL course was perfect for me! The price was perfect and I did not have to look for long. The teaching material was easy to digest and I passed all the tests getting 100% I completed the course sooner. I am quite busy and that is why I needed something flexible. I really enjoy learning at my own pace. My TEFL certificate has already helped me to find more companies interested in working with me. I am now offered more courses than I can handle. I want to travel in the future and my hopes are high! Now I am mostly teaching online, with my cat on my lap.

If you did this all over again, what's one thing you would change?
I wish I have found PREMIER TEFL sooner. A year ago I had a full-time job that I hated and now I feel like I have moved to an alternative universe, where I can do what I love #proudteacher I had no idea I can be a nine to five teacher with just one course.
Suzie

Worth every penny!

I'll be the 1st to admit that the English language (despite being a native speaker) was never my strongest subject back in school. I'm super glad to announce that embarking on this TEFL journey has changed my outlook on the language as a whole and I feel like I've learnt so much more then I did as a student. From day 1 I was very impressed with Premier TEFL. The course is comprehensive and fun, there are so many valuable resources to help me in my teaching journey, prompt online support and best of all it was really, really affordable AND you get the option of keeping all your courses for a lifetime!😁 What's very important is that you will always be updated with the latest jobs abroad and JOB hunting assistance is on point as well. I've already enrolled for another specialist course of theirs and loving it. Honestly, you receive WAY more then what you pay for. You can't go wrong with Premier TEFL, highly recommended 😉

I'm thinking long and hard about this one. Honestly, I feel Premier TEFL pretty much have everything right. I haven't had any issues.
Donnoya

Great For Online Tutoring

I did courses on Premier Tefl with the intention of getting an online tutoring job and it did not disappoint. I applied on 3 platforms and I got accepted on all three. The courses were informative and not unnecessarily challenging. The support was also pretty good and I got my certificate in the mail (even though it took a little while because I live so far away from Ireland). They have many internship programmes as well as teaching jobs that they can set up for their students if that is your goal.
All in all, you will not waste your money doing this certificate.

I would probably improve a little more on the support. I know that it is a little difficult since it is online for people to get immediate responses but maybe outsource so that some people can get help sooner no matter the time zone.
Anastazija

Excellen Course

I am very happy to have the opportunity to be a part of the TEFL world. I've just finished my first 120-Hours advanced TEFL course and have started 30-Hours teaching Young Learners course. I recommend Premier TEFL to everyone who want to improve English language knowledge and teach English abroad or online. The team is very warm and open-minded, always ready to help with instruction and tips for searching the job, my tutor is always available to help if I need it. I only regret for not doing this before.

Thank you Premier TEFL. I have a chance to discover one new approach of improving and teaching English language.

I would improve my English language knowledge, CV and possibility to teach English as a second language abroad or online.
Megan

Great resource for any teacher!

This course was one of those approved by the online company that I work for. I am so happy that they recommended it! I felt that there was lots of practical information contained in the course. I found the material to be well-researched and presented in an orderly, logical fashion. They have the option to purchase the course as a permanent resource and I am considering doing that just for the sake of a helpful reference! Some of the video presentations were a bit lengthy and not too outstanding in my opinion - but it was nice to have a blended lesson experience. All in all a great course and I would highly recommend it!

Make sure that you acquire your TEFL/TESOL certificate through an accredited and established company. I made the mistake of not doing this the first go, so I had to start from scratch in order to meet my company's standards! No worries, Premier TEFL is accredited and was recommended to me by my company. I find them to be very professional and reliable as well!
Prince

120-Hour Advanced TEFL Course

There is no gainsaying the fact that Premier TEFL is one of the best in the industry. When I enrolled for this course, my concern was how to combine it with my work but the package, as I later found out, is designed in such a way that I was able to take the course at my own convenience. The team was always available to offer assistance to me (even after I completed the course), and even supported me in downloading my certificate. The course content thrilled and engaged my cognitive powers in a number of ways. I can't overemphasize the knowledge I gained from this course and in case you are there, thinking about the best TEFL provider, worry no more, Premier TEFL is the best place for you.