- South Africa
- Cape Town
- Buenos Aires
View Other Details
Gain invaluable work experience in medicine, public health, and nursing while you intern in one of six exciting, dynamic cities--Barcelona, Sydney, Buenos Aires, Cape Town, Dublin, and Shanghai.
We have extensive relationships with local hospitals, research centers, laboratories, universities, and health clinics in each of these cities. Gain clinical experience on a pediatric ward, conduct innovative cancer research, shadow a leading cardiac surgeon, or intern in a physical therapy clinic. No matter what you choose, you will come home with deep knowledge of your selected field that immediately sets you apart from your peers.
Program durations and start and end dates are flexible to fit your needs. Our local staff provide on-the-ground support before, during, and after your internship including housing assistance, in-depth orientation, social events, cultural activities, as well as career support and guidance.
Academic credit available.
Contact us right now to get started.
- Tailored placements! Connect-123’s experienced team finds unique, best-fit opportunities for you, related to your interests, goals and requirements.
- Extensive Network! Connect-123’s partner network includes entrepreneurs, human rights organizations, engineering firms, advertising agencies and many more options!
- Flexibility! Choose your arrival and departure dates, based on your schedule.
- Service! From pre-departure to in-country support to post internship assistance, Connect-123 provides you with all the support you need!
- Memories! Meet new friends from all over the world and make memories to last a lifetime!
Our award-winning 4-week Child Life Practicum in Cape Town is the perfect way to meet your Child Life practicum requirement while learning about the health care system of South Africa, meeting new friends, and exploring one of the most beautiful cities in the world!