Intern abroad in Dublin, Ireland with Connect-123! We offer an opportunity for you to gain international work experience in Dublin across a vast array of opportunities. From politics to publishing, from finance and engineering to film, Dublin is a top destination for an international internship program you won’t forget.
Whatever your interest, Connect-123 can find you an internship placement in Dublin to match.
Connect-123 offers custom internship opportunities suited to your interest and skills. Our program durations and start and end dates are flexible to fit your needs. Our local staff provide on-the-ground support before, during, and after your internship including housing assistance, in-depth orientation, social events, cultural activities, as well as career support and guidance. Contact us today!
Most Popular Internship Placements in Dublin:
- Medical and Health Care Internships: Ireland has a strong health care system in the European tradition. An excellent place to get international English-language healthcare experience. Based on your skills and backgrounds, placements are available across the entire spectrum of the health care industry.
- Law Internships: Live and work in Ireland to expand your legal skills at one of a wide array of companies and organizations. Placements include international law, business law, human rights law, and environmental law.
- Design Internships: Dublin was short-listed as the World Design Capital of 2014, and has a deep design aesthetic across urban design, interior design, graphic design and product design.
- Film & Photography Internships: Dublin has a strong visual presence and is an increasingly popular film and still photography destination.
- Environment & Sustainability Internships: The Emerald Isle works hard to maintain and improve its natural surroundings, so Dublin is a particularly powerful destination for an internship in environmental protection and sustainable development.
- Marketing, PR, and Event Management Internships: Dublin is a hub for European business, and the country has a huge list of internationally-recognized festivals and events.
- Human Rights Internships: There are many opportunities to intern at human rights organizations in Dublin, either at the government level or at think tanks, nonprofits, human rights watchdogs, and lobby groups to protect civil, political, economic, social, and cultural rights in Ireland.
- Business Internships: A favorable tax and business climate has made Dublin arguably the biggest destination for multinationals looking for a European headquarters.
- Many more: Take a look at all of our Dublin internship categories.
- Tailored placements! Connect-123’s experienced team finds unique, best-fit opportunities for you, related to your interests, goals and requirements.
- Extensive Network! Connect-123’s partner network includes entrepreneurs, human rights organizations, engineering firms, advertising agencies and many more options!
- Flexibility! Choose your arrival and departure dates, based on your schedule.
- Service! From pre-departure to in-country support to post internship assistance, Connect-123 provides you with all the support you need!
- Memories! Meet new friends from all over the world and make memories to last a lifetime!