Experience the complex field of law in China, which is currently undergoing gradual reform as many elements inside and outside the country emphasize the need to strengthen the rule of law in China, especially regarding international trade. Globalization has spurred transformations in various areas of Chinese domestic law. For most of the history of China, its legal system has been based on the Confucian philosophy of social control through moral education, as well as the Legalist emphasis on codified law and criminal sanction. Following the Revolution of 1911, the Republic of China adopted a largely Western-style legal code in the civil law tradition. Many international companies operating in China seek legal advice to help protect their brand and navigate the intricacies of the Chinese legal system.
- Personalized internship recommendations based on your academic background, interests, career path, industry sector, destination & budget
- Tailored career advice: one-to-one mentoring and coaching from industry professionals- CV, application, interview, workplace advice, etc
- Guaranteed paid internship positions chosen from 2000+ vacancies in 1000+ well-known enterprises- all at your choice
- All-round practical experiences in a real career world (Fortune 500, multinational corporations & Start-ups, etc.)
- One-stop & all-inclusive service package with 24/7 support to assure a worry-free life & work in a whole new career field as well as a foreign country