The ImmerQi Hospitality Internship Program provides students and recent tourism and hospitality graduates a professional pathway for their career by undertaking an internship at some of Beijing and Shanghai’s most renowned hotels and high-end restaurants.
With Chinese tourists spending more on international travel than any other country, boost your CV by gaining practical experience in this non-traditional destination, learning mandarin, and enhancing your awareness of the world’s most dynamic economy.
These internships are tailored for international students, so prior mandarin knowledge is not necessary and you will have an English speaking supervisor. You also may be eligible for full time employment once you have completed your internship.
Positions include front office, Food & Beverage and rotational. You’ll receive a generous monthly stipend to cover your expenses, accommodation and all meals, plus 3 hours of mandarin lessons per week.
- Build your CV With a network of over 100 host companies, well match you with the company and internship that you're looking for. Whether it's for a Fortune 500, SME's or NGO, your experience in China will give you that extra edge you need to land.
- Our Network Exclusive Internship Opportunities which cannot be found anywhere else thanks to the close relationships we hold with our host companies, including medical, finance, engineering, hospitality and lots more!
- Our Passion More than 3000 students have completed internships with ImmerQi in China. We understand the challenges of cultural immersion and the needs of international students. Well ensure you'll have an amazing experience in China!
- Enhance your Employability Attend social and professional networking events, and mentoring sessions with professionals from your industry. Our self-evaluation process will allow you to reflect on your time in China, and help you articulate!
- 24/7 Support We know that it can be a big step to intern in China. Our intern management team supports you on the ground in China. Whether you need help with your internship, navigating a new country, or just someone to talk to you - we'll be there.