Absolute Internship – Internships in Shanghai

Absolute Internship – Internships in Shanghai

Our award-winning program offers students the chance to spend a summer abroad gaining valuable work experience interning in Shanghai. Explore the vibrant epicenter of China's growth while completing a full-time internship that will make you stand out as a future job applicant.

Work in your industry of choice, choosing from over 30 fields including Business, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Non-profit and Marketing/PR. Improve your professional skills through career speaker events, company visits and career workshops organized by Absolute Internship. Explore Shanghai during after-work activities, day trips and weekend excursions.

Ours is an all-inclusive program, including high-quality housing centrally located near the French Concession, cultural activities, group dinners, visa application assistance, and 24/7 on-site support from our Program Coordinator.

Absolute Internship has been featured in the New York Times, BBC News, Bloomberg, and Forbes Magazine.

• Take the next step along your career path with a quality internship in your industry of choice.
  • Gain professional skills through career speaker events, company visits and career workshops.
  • Experience a unique international internship opportunity that will help you stand out as a future job applicant.
  • Discover Shanghai on after-work activities and explore China on day and weekend trips
  • Live in a multicultural environment with fellow Absolute Interns from across the globe and 24/7 onsite support from your Absolute Internship Coordinator.
Asia » China » Shanghai

B
Texas
University of Texas- Austin

An incredible experience

I joined the Shanghai program and while I was skeptical at first about my internship placement, it turned out to be the best internship I had. I am glad I trusted Absolute and their guidance for my internship in Shanghai. The experience without Absolute can't be the same as they help you get settle in Shanghai for the time you will be there which is generally short. The communication between their team, my university and myself went very smooth. I did feel a sense of care from the local staff in Shanghai as they kept checking up on us, meeting us and sharing their insights and knowledge about the city.
I met so many students and professional through the program and my internship, which would have been harder without going through an organized program. The weekend trip to Hangzhou was so cool.
My best tip is to go for it and trust that your experience as a whole will have a positive impact of your professional growth and your network. Shanghai is a city where you meet thousands of people
Grateful my university works with Absolute.

Rachel
Atlanta
Emory University

So worth it!!

Absolute and the Shanghai Program went beyond all my expectations! The housing was well located and clean. The the career speakers and all the fun weekend activities were great. There was always something to do in Shanghai. It’s such an amazing city. Having all the interns living in the same building was incredible and it made it so easy for us to make friends. We had interns from Norway, Morocco, Thailand, US and so many other places.
The internship was very rewarding and my colleagues were very helpful and there for me during my 2 months in China.
The Absolute staff was incredible, very supportive and always checking in with us. Really appreciated the support from the Absolute team and the organization behind it. Definitely recommend this program!

Anita
Scotland

1 month Shanghai Internship

Shanghai was one of the best experience I have had. Not only academically but socially as well. I gained many valuable experience learning from a new work place and Absolute provided me with networking opportunities and social events which I was extremely satisfied with. Not only did this experience look good on my CV but I also benefitted greatly from this experience and is now more ready stepping into the working industry.

Jasmine
Montreal, Quebec
McGill University

Enriching Experience

My time in Shanghai seems like a blur. Between working and spending every free moment exploring the bustling and vibrant city, there was little time for sleep.

The program introduced me to other students and provided fun organized activities in which we were able to discover more about this unique city.

Overall the experience was a positive one, a unique opportunity to live in a different culture and learn from the peoples traditions, history and everyday habits. The program offered support and encouraged venturing into the city and learning from the rich history of China.

I think it would have been beneficial if we had been in contact with the reps more prior to arriving in shanghai. After speaking to the students who had come from the UK, I learned that there was definitely a lot more support available to them, (in terms of organizing legal documents, searching for jobs, etc.). I realize the program is still in it's early stages, especially in North America, but I think there is room for improvement in the communication between the student and the program.

Shelby
Flagstaff, AZ

Best Summer of my Life

I had such an incredible 2 months while I was interning in Shanghai, China. Absolute Internship provided me with the perfect internship for my field as well as some amazing cultural experiences. The staff was super friendly and helpful and was really there for us throughout the entire program. Having never left the country before the staff made me feel at home and welcomed in a foreign country.

I wanted a Human Resources internship specifically in recruiting and they gave me exactly what I wanted. The company I interned with gave me real responsibilities including conducting interviews by myself. I couldn't have asked for a better internship experience.

Pick-up from the airport for a longer period of time on the day we arrive.

Antonia
Essex, UK
University of Essex

My experience with Absolute in Shanghai

The Absolute team were great and I loved my internship placement. Being able to explore China on weekends and in the evening made the experience more enriching. Commuting to work everyday meant I was right in the forefront of Chinese workers trying to get to work. Living and socialising in the hotel with the other interns made the experience a lot of fun.

Being able to choose my own room mate

Toby
Chester, England
University of Nottingham

Valuable and Enjoyable Summer

I am a recent graduate of Nottingham University, one who had no experience in finance before this summer - in which I completed a 2 month internship in Shanghai. With the daunting prospect of facing the big wide world post graduation and very little experience in the finance industry I decided to invest in an Absolute Internship placement. This turned out to be extremely valuable. Since returning to England I have not yet had one CV rejected from an applications first review stage. Not only does the experience look incredible on my CV, I also gained a valuable insight into how financial services companies work. My role was as a data analyst, and although I now know this isn't the industry I want to pursue a career in, it did allow me to further develop my time management, team working and analytical. Overall I believe, it has accelerated my career path in finance hugely.

Not only was the professional side of the summer extremely worthwhile, the social aspect of the 2 months was amazing. I met a group of fun, driven, unforgettable people - and some of the places we visited and memories we had will last for a long time. Absolute did a great job organising weekend events and meals for us to attend, with them being completely free, or we would have to pay a very reasonable sum. As for the nightlife in Shanghai, it's pretty crazy. So if you like to enjoy yourself by clubbing, then Shanghai is probably the best city you can go to (obviously balance it with work though!).

Just 2 days before the 2 months was over I made a pretty late decision to go travelling around SE asia, because of this I had to send one of my suitcases back to the UK. It was initially pretty stressful as I wouldn't be able to give it to the courier before leaving Shanghai to SE asia, however I told the Absolute Internship team about my situation and they were very helpful. They stored the luggage at their office and did the required checks for the courier and from then on it all sorted itself out, arriving to the UK as planned.

More job opportunities in the internship placement process - I think this will come with time though as the company is only 5 years old.

Simone
Leeds

Absolute Internship - Shanghai 2015

I have interned in Shanghai for two months, from the beginning of July to the end of August. It was the first time in Asia for me. Since the first day till the last one I spent there, I have been systematically impressed by the impressiveness of such a city, where history and modernity, Western and Eastern cultures get mixed so unpredictably. Shanghai is literally insane. Because of its titanic size, this can city can offer you whatever you are looking for, regardless of whatever time it can be, day or night.

However, despite being in Shanghai, a 20+ mln people metropolis, Absolute provided us with the chance to get a taste of some areas of China where the Western footprint is literally absent. On some lovely weekend- and day trips, we had the chance to escape for a while from the fast-paced Shanghai and get fully immersed into a completely different culture, where the time seems to be flowing more slowly.

Apart from the easy point that everyone can make regarding the internship giving a boost to the CV or the career, I would like to get focused on something else, i.e. some personal considerations.

I am very glad of this experience because it made me have a wider self-knowledge. It is more clear to me what I would like to do in my life and how much I am willing to give up for reaching what I want.

In a city such Shanghai, you probably realise much easier that there are plentiful of opportunities, just waiting for being taken. At the same time, you also realise that time is out of control and is mainly worth it to spend it on things that really matter.

Ashar
London, UK

One month...but an unforgettable experience!

It is almost impossible for me to describe my thoughts, feelings and emotions in words. The bottom line is that it was the best month of my life!

I was persuaded by my brother, who had already done a month's internship in Shanghai and also been a Project Co-ordinator for Absolute in London, to take on this opportunity and be part of an amazing adventure. Although my expectations were quite high from all I had heard, I must say that those expectations were well exceeded and the programme delivered much more than I could imagine. I admire the passion of the Absolute team, especially Fredrik and Aurelie, who work very hard day and night to make the programme a memorable one for each intern. I enjoyed every part of it, be it the social aspect or the internship itself! I was fortunate to be part of an incredible group of people from all over the world. We all got along from the very first day and pretty much did everything together. I have made some friends for life and we have tried to stay in contact as much as possible since we got back.

Travelling to a foreign country is certainly an eye-opening experience. You learn a lot about the different culture, history and types of people, but most importantly you learn more about yourself and start to embrace your own self by exploring your strengths and accepting your weaknesses. No matter how long you go for, you'll surely come back with many memories and stories to share! It is simply an unforgettable experience!

Ruben
San Antonio, Texas

Summer full of fun, adventures, and experience.

One of the best decisions I have ever made in my life is interning in Shanghai with Absolute Internship. I made this decision since one of my best friends also had the pleasure of interning in summer 2014 with them, and now I understand why he talked amazing things about it. My friend told me if I had the opportunity to stay 2 months to go ahead and do it, so I did. Now, my advise is, if you have the opportunity to stay 3 months DO IT! Since I study in the United States, universities start in the middle of August, so there is no way I could have stayed for 3 months, but if it that wasn't the case, it would have been a whole different story.
Since the beginning in the airport, Absolute staff was so welcoming, I really did not knew what to expect, I was curious of how was it going to be to meet 20 new people and if we were going to get along. Turns out that my roomate, and the other interns are amazing persons and we practically were a family. I never thought that after the program ended I will still have contact with them. Everybody really bonded, including the 30 new interns that arrived on July (second month).
Now my experience with Absolute Internship, I am really happy with them, they made mine and our experince amazing. All the brunchs, dinners, day trips, weekend trips, that I had the opportunity to go, it was better than expected. The staff was amazing, everybody was very warming and welcoming. In my experince I had a problem in the first week and Absolute staff resolve the problem from one day to another, (I was expecting to take longer) since it was not an easy problem. I was more than pleased with their solution. My internship experience was amazing, since I had the opportunity to be involved in the business devolpement of a new company.
In conclusion, I would definatly recommend Absolute Internship. My experience in Shanghai was amazing, and I would never regret it. I miss all my friends that I made and staff. Again, thank you Absolute for giving me the best two months of my life.

Julia
Finland
University of Worcester

The summer of my life

This summer I had the great pleasure to spend two months in Shanghai with Absolute Internship. I remember being nervous how it was going to be before taking off from Helsinki airport even though, I had lived abroad before. The adventure I was about to experience turned out to become the best two months of my life.
From the first day getting to know all the other interns I knew I would have a great time. Still, I did not quite know what to expect but I was excited to find out. The first weekend we got to explore the city and the entire group of us interns bonded quickly. The interns already there took us out partying and we had gained even more friends. By this time I knew it was a great decision to come to Shanghai.
The internship itself in Business Development was a great learning experience. I learned the business environment in Shanghai fast and got to know how the business was operating. I was also able to take positions of responsibility as well as teamwork, which I really enjoyed.
Shanghai as a city was better than I could have ever imagined. There was always something to do, whether it was clubbing, dining, pool parties, networking, art exhibits...Anything!
However, the best part of it all was the people. Not only the fellow interns but also the Absolute staff. Everyone was welcoming from day one and genuinely cared for each other. All trips organised were to make the experience best possible for us and it truly was amazing! I was also really happy with my flatmates whom I loved living with.
Overall, the the experience was beyond amazing. It feels like a dream, but only it was true! I am still regularly in touch with my friends from work, flatmates, the other interns as well as Absolute staff and directors. Needless to say, the best experience I have had.

Anna
San Francisco
University of San Francisco

Will always recommend Absolute Shanghai

I have so much to say about my time in Shanghai but I just want to say I am forever grateful to Absolute for an amazing summer. Great welcome experience, great internship, great on site team, great fellow interns... and the most important for me was the great structure behind the program. It is something to have an internship abroad but to have a solid structure is what made my time absolutely amazing.

Samuel
Stockholm, Sweden

Interning in Shanghai

Interning in Shanghai was really great - I enjoyed it from start to finish and met some very interesting people. The internship provided me with a great experience that was different and meaningful for my future career. Absolute Internship did excellent in every regard and I feel thankful that they provided me with such a nice opportunity. I'd love to go back in the future!

Anna
University College London

An Incredible Summer

I joined Absolute Internship in Shanghai during the summer 2014 and I had a great time.
I chose Business Development as my industry and was placed at a medium size tech company where I mainly worked on marketing campaigns and research for the development a new product into the market.
Absolute covered every organizational aspects of the program from airport pick up to getting is a sim card, travel card, dinners, weekend trips, acrobatic shows...
We also had two coordinators that were living with us and were helping us with pretty much everything.

I definitely recommend the program to anyone ready to add a professional experience to their degree.

Disgruntled
NA

Dodgy with awful customer service

QUICK OVERVIEW: they did not place me in the industry/work position that I requested, they messed up my visa, and then attempted to deny responsibility for their transgressions.

I am not one to complain, but I really feel people should be made aware of the more unpleasant experience I had with the company.

I made initial contact with Absolute Internship 6 months before the internship start date. I told them exactly the kind of industry I wanted to work in, and what I wanted out of the internship. They told me that was not a problem and they would find a placement that suited me.

Cut to 1 month before the internship, and I still haven't heard anything about my placement. After several contact attempts, they inform me of my placement...which is in an industry completely different to the one I requested. When I complained of this, they insisted this was a perfect fit for me. Not wanting to turn down a good opportunity, I decided to give it my all and try to make the most out of the internship. Of course, that did not happen, and even after complaining numerous times, they said there was nothing to be done. I was stuck in an internship I did not ask for that did not contribute at all to my career development.

And the visa? They promised full assistance. Not only did they give me the wrong visa, but they then attempted to tell me it was my fault for not getting the correct visa.

Also, the guarantee they have on their website to respond in 24 hours? Absolute rubbish. There were several occasions where it would take weeks and countless phone calls and emails to even illicit one response from them.

Bottom line: it's not worth the money. You won't get the professional growth that you are looking for and you will just be out of pocket.

Response from Absolute Internship

Thank you so much for leaving a review here on Go-Overseas.

We are tremendously sadden to read your review as we believe your review does not reflect our program in a fair manner. We had a fantastic summer in Shanghai with lots of positive response from participants who loved the program.

We believe that our positive reviews here on Go Overseas speak for themselves.

Absolute Internship is proud to be the only program in China to have on-site staff that lives in the same building as the participants available 24-hour a day, in addition to offices where participants are welcome to visit.

We are disappointed that you never came and knocked on our door. It was always open for you and the other participants. Our team is always there via phone, email and SMS for our participants. We have a strict 24-hour policy that our team members follow in terms of returning emails, phone calls or text messages. This is a policy that has proven to be tremendously appreciated by previous participants (and current ones).

We do our utmost to ensure that participants are well-informed about which visa type they must apply for, but politely and respectfully understand that Absolute Internship cannot be held responsible for the outcome of your visa application as this is under the hands of the respective China Visa Center in the world.

We understand that this was something that caused unnecessary stress for you. As we are proud to always walk the extra mile for our participants, we offered to compensate for your oversea trip when applying for another visa. In addition, we ensured that our company representative in this country assisted you and compensated for your new visa.
Once again, we are extremely sadden that you feel that this gesture was not at your satisfactory.

In regards to your internship placement, Absolute Internship guarantees each participant an internship in their industry of interest. We don’t offer any second or third options as other programs. It was our understanding that your internship was in your desired sector, but that you unfortunately did not feel comfortable in the role. Due to this, we ensured that you were assigned to another department, which you were pleased with and truly excelled.

You were offered a full-time position at the company, which we were extremely proud of so this review really saddens us.

On a last note, Absolute Internship provided multiple Career Speakers Series during your time in Shanghai including an event with an ultra successful Swedish Billionaire, a leading Head Hunting Firm, a leading American beauty Firm as well as a world leading Coffee Brand.

We noticed that you did not attend any of the events although we highly recommend that to our participants as they bring tremendous value.

Thank you once again for taking part of our Shanghai Internship Program.

With our best regards,
Absolute Internship

Faheem

Summer of a Lifetime!!!

How can I put this into words, well lets just say that this was without any regrets the best decision I have made in my entire life.

I interned in Shanghai in August 2013 for a month. The whole experience was just an ABSOLUTE blast. It opened my mind to so many aspects of this world and life itself. From the whole program structure to the execution everything was amazing. The internship itself was a great experience and is something I will definitely carry onwards in my career. Also had the chance to network with people from all around the globe and made some very good friends.

The City itself is just something out of this world. It is extremely fast-paced and ever-changing. You will meet people from all corners of the world and the lifestyle, night-life, shopping and food is a guaranteed pleasure. There is just so much you can do and explore in this wonderful City.

I will be returning to Shanghai with my bro for another Internship this coming summer. Extremely recommend Absolute Internship, they are an amazing company and you will very rarely meet people like the two directors of Absolute.

If you want a life-changing experience then this is a great program for you.

Allison
Dallas
Texas A&M University

Fashion Internship in Shanghai

Last August I completed a 1 month internship in Shanghai. I always wanted to visit China and I am happy I chose to go with Absolute Internship. Coordinators were amazing, my internship was fantastic and the people I met were simply great. I wish I could have stayed longer.

I would recommend Shanghai and the program to anyone considering gaining work and life experience.

Thank you for such a great experience!

JTF
Pudong, Shanghai
Aston University

Propelled me into the PE stratosphere

I came to Shanghai hoping for a Private Equity role with low expectations but Absolute delivered. I am now working here in Shanghai full time and have been promoted to a position that would have taken me at least 8 years to reach in the West.

Shanghai is the new land of opportunity. Get over here as quick as you can. I've built a network of future business contacts who are serious about achieving and, more importantly, a whole host of friends who were on the programme (around 90 in total). We worked hard and we played hard. This was the best opportunity I ever took and did exactly what I hoped it would.

Thanks Absolute.

D.M.
Shanghai
University of Worcester

Excellent Experience

During my Business Development internship at quality control service providing company I was located at sales and marketing department in Shanghai. It was an amazing experience on a daily basis as I was responsible for finding new clients globally and also going to meetings with our current and potential clients, trade shows and visiting different manufacturers. It helped me to improve my skills and I have improved a lot. At the end of my internship I was offered a full time position at this firm and it gave me a chance to stay and work in Shanghai.
Apart from amazing work experience, the free time was so much fun and we had a lot of amazing trips and other activities. The absolute team was helpful and supportive at every step and made this summer the best time of my life. This was the perfect value for the money I have paid.

I have no idea how this program could be improved as everything was just perfect in my case.

Bilyana
UK
University of York

1 month in Shanghai

I was fortunate to be placed in a company that had a lot of work available. I was exposed to different projects within the spheres I'm interested into -corporate finance, advisory and management consultancy. I had the chance to work independently but also had one - to - one interaction with the two managing partners on a regular basis. Because of this high level of responsibility and the variety of the job, employers look up to my experience in Shanghai.
The staff from Absolute Internship have been extremely supportive throughout the whole duration of the work experience - from finding a suitable employer and making it possible that I am in contact with them prior to my arrival, through sorting out the necessary documentation and me settling in to facilitating different entertainment and educational events that enhanced the experience of the programme.

e.
Perth, Western Australia
University of Western Australia

A worthwhile experience

I did a finance internship through absolute internship at a financial services firm in shanghai for 1 month from december to january. I learnt to research mutual funds, allocate funds to client portfolios, and market our services by contacting prospective clients, and it was a very enriching experience for me. Majority of the interns were doing finance in shanghai, and there were also accounting interns and marketing interns. It was a positive experience for me getting to work in a vibrant city where after work, places are still open for you to shop or hang out and have dinner with the other interns, and I am really glad I got to meet these new friends. The absolute people keep it fun by organising weekly activities for us which was awesome, and they organised a few talks for us with leaders in the industry, which was quite an eye opener. In terms of getting a job later on, if you have never done an internship, this definitely does help. I think it has definitely helped me get my resume noticed and all you need now is decent grades and maybe some volunteer work and you will be getting through the hoops companies make us jump through these days. I have got vac offers from 2 of the big 4 and I would like to thank absolute for playing a part in helping me secure these roles!

It would be nice to have the visa documents settled earlier!

Gaurav
United Kingdom
University of Leicester

Exceptional Experience!

During Sumner 2013, I completed a two month internship with a start-up consulting company in Shanghai. I always wanted to improve my soft skills and my commercial awareness, and doing an internship in shanghai- the financial capital of Asia- helped me immensely to understand the contemporary business environment from the Eastern perspective. whilst working, I supported the management in the corporate consultancy side of the business: i developed the company;s business model through operations assessment, calculating revenue and cost forecasts. Additionally, i was involved in the creation of the presentation to potential clients. I really enjoyed my time, as I always got challenging tasks which improved my analytical skills and also helped me to push myself to achieve things which I many not have thought myself capable of.

Furthermore, working in Shanghai helped me to learn about the Chinese culture; "Guanxi"- building relationships- plays a critical role if a business wants to succeed in China. Also, I got to understand the lifestyle in china, which helped me to analyse life from the different angle. This enhanced my flexibility and adaptability- one of the most important skills required in today's competitive job market.

In terms of city, Shanghai is very diverse: it has wide variety if things to offer- from very posh restaurants and leisure with western influence to places with local flavor. No matter what you are looking for, you will always find a place to fit in and enjoy.

Absolute Internship made the experience unforgettable. The staff were very cooperative and friendly, which made the whole internship experience comfortable and fun. I would highly recommend this opportunity for someone who wants to build their skills, and at the same time have the best time of their life in one of the most exciting cities to work and party.

Evelien

The summer of my life!!

I did a 3-month internship in journalism with Absolute in Shanghai last summer, and it was absolutely amazing!

The company I worked for and internship itself were unreal - my daily job often involved reviewing bars and cafes, or assisting at photo shoots. It was truly the perfect way to discover the city! Besides that, it was just incredibly interesting to work within such a different culture and in such a fast-paced city - I have learned so much.

The Absolute staff were amazing and knew a lot about the city. Even though I have traveled quite a lot, coming to China was just something different and I'm sure I would have felt completely lost without the staff.

The city itself is just something else, amazing nightlife, shopping, food and entertainment.

I'm still thinking of coming back, I think it's the best decision I've made all year.

Just saying, most interns are students doing their Bachelors.

Clodagh

EXCELLENT!!!!!!

Last summer I completed a two month internship in Shanghai. I always wanted to visit China and I was told that Shanghai was the fastest growing city. Absolute Internship were fantastic in everyway, they help me with getting a job, settling in, making friends and experiencing the Chinese culture in everyway.

I would recommend Shanghai to anyone considering doing an internship abroad as it gives you experiences not only in the work aspect but in life.

Due to my amazing time I am returning to Shanghai to live.

N/A

Tom
Sydney, Australia

Just Awesome

I just completed an amazing one month finance internship in Shanghai. The entire program was amazing. The firm I worked with was unreal and I learnt so much from the short time I spent there. The staff from Absolute were so helpful and available for any questions we had. The social side of things in Shanghai was awesome as well. There are loads of cool restaurants and bars throughout the whole city, and the other interns and myself had just an awesome time. We even got to experience a few other cities during our stay in China including Wuxi and Beijing, which were both really great trips, with most of the other interns. All in all, just an absolutely amazing experience.

Only disappointment for my entire trip was the fact that I couldn't start work for the first week of my program, due to Chinese New Year. In the end it wasn't a big deal and I was still assigned some work.

Karina
De Montfort University

Time of my life

I was so worried about the unknown of china before I arrived as I have never been away from home without friends or family. But instantly Absoulte made me feel at ease. I loved every single second. I met some amazing people, experienced a fantastic culture it was everything I could imagine and so much more. Absoulte worked so hard to make it a fantastic experience and they succeeded. Nightlife was incredible, accommodation was well located and working in the city of Shanghai was indescribable. I can't rate them enough ! I know other students who interned with other companies and unfortunately their experience was not comparable to mine. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity so if you want it to be unforgettable Absoulte will certainly deliver.

The group got very large during the end of my internship so it was hard to bond with everyone. I personally prefer smaller groups as we was like a family but everyone has different preferences

Frosso
Australia
Griffith University

It's not just work experience but a life experience!

It's well coordinated by the absolute team. They provide full support and are available 24/7. If you have any questions or concerns they are quick to provide answers and solutions.

I highly recommend this program!

Ioannis
London Metropolitan University

Marketing Internship In Shanghai

Most amazing experience with Absolute Internship, Working for a multi-million dollar company really boosted my CV with Managers and also gained a great insight of the Asian Market. The two Directors of the company were always available if anyone needed any assistant and employees would always make the interns feel as comfortable as possible.

Program is perfect to begin with, My expectations were blown off the roof with the experience that Absolute Internship gives to its applicants. If I could change one thing, that would be to have longer programs, not only 1-3 months.

david
Leicester,UK
University of Leicester

Great time

I had a great in interning in Shanghai with Absolute.
They matched me up with a boutique headhunting firm which was a pleasure to work for. The partner,managers and staff all made me feel at home and took time out of their busy workday to help teach me about the firm's clients and business. The accommodation provided was good and located just a short commute to my office.
The absolute reps that stayed in the apartments were always on hand to help out.

Nigel
Sydney, Australia
University of New South Wales

Awesome experience

I'm glad I took this opportunity, as it was enlightening both professionally and personally. Seeing a culture very different from my own was definitely something out of my comfort zone - however support was always available when needed. Definitely one of the best experiences I've had.

If I could go back and do it all again, I definitely would.

Absolute Internship is a leading provider of international internship programs abroad. The organization was founded by an experienced team of internationals with the mission of supporting students worldwide in their pursuit of career success. Absolute Internship offers all-inclusive internship programs in Beijing, Hong Kong, London,